Chapter Six.

* Louise's POV *

Apparently she was now able to care for herself, as everyone stopped coming around nearly as much, everyone except Peej, Chris, and Carrie that is. They still came around almost every other day, but I understood, they had a life, they had to move on forward, even if it was difficult for me too, but I was proud to say that I was recovering, and getting better. And soon I'd be carrying on as well.

"Yes, Zoe, I remembered - YES. I promise, I promise. It's only a little walk through town. Yes I remember next time, yes I know we don't want that to - okay. Okay. Bye, chummy." 

She hung up, and sighed, throwing her phone onto her bed. She had to go into town, mostly for food, and supplies, but mostly just to window shop. She hadn't been on her own in a long, long time, and she couldn't wait to be able to do this again. She checked herself in the mirror one last time, placed the flower crown perfectly on top of her head, grabbed her bag, her phone, and her sunglasses, and began to move out. 

"Sugar, milk, and Chris wanted some more of that beer."

She made a list in her head, and counted out how many pounds she had, she had enough, and plenty to spare if she wanted to splurge. She hummed as she put on her shoes, and walked out the front door, making sure it was locked before proceeding down the stairs, and into the sunlight. She felt like a new person, she'd finally showered, put on makeup, and had even gotten her done. No more pink dyed tips for her, and it was a beautiful pale blonde. She was content.

She made her way to her car, to which her friends had bought her not that long ago. She'd always meant to buy one, she had the qualifications to, but she just never got around to it. She opened the door and tossed in her bag, sliding into the drivers seat and closing the door. Mirrors adjusted, one finally check of her makeup, and she was off. 

She hummed as she listened to the song, tapping her fingers against the steering wheel, bobbing her head to the beat lightly. She felt amazing, she'd finally gone out, by herself, and felt like she could do anything. She parked the car in one of the parking lots, and paid the time for 4 hours, not really knowing how long this would take. She would get the food at the end, seeing as she was indeed going to go clothing, makeup, and accessory shopping as well.

"No, Louise, no, you don't need it. You don't - maybe . . . no."

She began to scold herself, seeing a sweets shop, the sweets shop. She couldn't go there, she didn't need to go in there, but she found herself at the counter before she could process what happened.

"One bag of cherry sours please, just a sma - medium one, please."

She beamed at the young boy working the place, to which he gave a plastered on smile back, but she knew he was just nervous, she could see it in his eyes, it must've been his first day. Her eyes went to the name tag and she smiled a bit more calmer now.

"Thank you so much, dearest Sean. I'm not actually supposed to have sweets, but you know what they see, you can't help what the tummy wants."

She winked at him playfully, admiring his green dyed hair, or at least the amount of it that was.

"And I really like your hair."

As she spoke, she passed him the correct amount of pounds, she knew it by heart already, and passed him a couple more. 

"Keep the change, it's all yours, and have a nice day. I know the first day can always be the hardest."

His blue eyes widened at the amount she'd given him, and he opened his mouth to protest, but she just waved him away, making a face.