11. Too Many Adverbs

GUESS WHAT HONEYBUNCHES

YOU CAN EXPECT WAY MORE FREQUENT UPDATES NOW BECAUSE I AM BACK AND ROLLIN'!

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, without any further ado, let's begin with the chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~

One wrong move means death. One wrong move and I'll lose my life. I must be calm and careful with my actions.

"I choose the blue tile," I say bravely yet so silently since a mistake means I'll be killed brutally with a newly sharpened knife. 

ARE YOU KEEDING ME

WHAD IS WRONG WITH YUU

What is up with these adverbs? The writing was fine uNTIL YOU COMMITTED A WRITING SIN.

YOU NEED AUTHOLY WATER (LOLZ get it because author and holy together make autholy jajasjd I am so funny okay I'm not that was absolutely terrible and why aren't I putting any commas and periods now I need autholy water)

A person had once said that an author should refrain from using too many adverbs because using them isn't very descriptive with the scene. (Sorry person, I don't remember your name. Also, I came up with the reason because logic)

As an example, let's compare the sentences below.

1. "I'm ready," I said, squeezing my fist tightly.

2. "I'm ready," I said, feeling my fisted nails dig into my palms.

Alright. Now let's analyze.

OK YOU KNOW WHAT THERE IS NO NEED TO ANALYZE THIS BECAUSE THE SECOND SENTENCE IS DESCRIPTIVE AF WHEN THE FIRST SENTENCE IS MORE BASIC THAN HARRY'S ORBS THEY BASICALLY DESCRIBE THE SAME THING BE DESCRIPTIVE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

I hope you have understood why using too many adverbs is wrong.

I guess I'll see you later in the next chapter!

(Also if you continue reading this book you will win free oxygen. One time offer, do not pass.)