6. The Evil Waitress

>.<

In nearly every book, the boy takes the girl on a date. They eat food in a fancy restaurant but the waitress there flirts with the boy. The girl feels insecure and cries but the boy assures her that he still likes her bla bla.

Seriously? The waitress is nearly always a blonde and has a curvy figure. She wears clothes that are too tight and show a lot of skin.

Don't you think a waitress working in a fancy restaurant would know how to act around a couple? I'll give you an example.

Ike asked me out on a date! We're going to a fancy Italian restaurant called La Pizza or something stupid like that. He rang my doorbell. He had a bouquet of yellow tulips in his hands. We hopped in his black Audi and drove away. We arrived at La Pizza. He had reserved seats for us. They were next to the bathroom. How romantic! Ike is just THE most romantic person everrrrr. "This is so romantic, Ike!" I said. "I know, Vanessa. I knew you'd love it," Ike answered.

A blonde girl with naturally wavy hair and perfectly light blue eyes came next to our table. She was wearing a tight crop top that said La Pizza and a pair of shorts, exposing her perfect legs. "Hey Hotstuff, I'm Brittany," she said to Ike as she winked in a flirty way. "Hey, Stupid Idiot," she growled at me. "May I take your order?" "I'll have spaghetti with puttanesca sauce, please," Ike said. "Sure, anything for you, Handsome," winked the waitress. "I'll have bistecca fiorentina," I said with my perfect Italian language. I knew how to speak Italian.

Brittany raised her eyebrow. "Okay, Ugly," she said. "Your foods will come soon," she said and sashayed away.

*After Dinner*

"Omg Ike you hate me you like that Brittany chick go away you hate me so I hate you ugh!" I yelled. "Vanessa, baby, you're so much hotter than that stupid girl. Don't leave me, plz!" "Oh, okay baby I love you." I hugged Ike tightly. "You're all mine," I whispered in his ear.

See what I mean? The waitress knows proper manners, okay? Don't make the waitress look like an evil boyfriend stealer.