10. Harry's Beautiful Green Orbs

>.<

"Hannah, please don't leave me! I have no other place to go!" Harry yelled, his tone hoarse.

"No, Harry. I fell for you. You fell for me. But it's all over now. There is nothing between us. You cheated on me with Rose," Hannah said. But Harry quickly ran over towards her, his feet padding on the carpet. He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. Hannah looked into Harry's beautiful green orbs that glim-

Just no.

Why are Harry's green eyes always called orbs? Orbs is such an "ew!" word. It sounds like a burp. Or a fart. You can use other words and stuff. Like maybe pupils?

"I stared into his glimmering green pupils that lighted up my world like nothing else."

Or maybe, uh, dots?

"I looked in his shining green dots that were trying to put me in trance."

Maybe you can say, uh, lemme think, nuts?

"I stared deeply at his nuts, wishing that I could have the same green ones."

You can use almonds too. Yum, almonds and nuts are gooooooood. I like nuts more lol. But anyways, returning to the rant!

You can also say circles!

"His green circles bore into mine and hypnotized me. I was under his curse."

Idk! Ermergerddddd! Say whatever you want. Say triangles, hexagons, almonds, pianos, stirrups or whatever you want, but just don't say orbs! Seriously people! Which one sounds better?

1. I stared at his green orbs that were putting me under a trance.

2. I stared at his green eyes that were putting me under a trance.

The second one sounds a loooot better. Trust me. That's also what your readers will think so.

Lesson learned today: orbs are bad!