84. Which would you kill? In order.

Comment the order you would kill these 5 characters in. If one of the characters is a ghost, pretend they can die haha so the top one is the one you would keep alive, with the bottom being first to die.

Example:

Tate Langdon - Keep alive.

Violet Harmon

Moira O'Hara

Vivien Harmon

Ben Harmon - First to die.

●●●●●●
Round 1!

John Lowe
Grace Bertrand
Donovan
Ethel Darling
Addie Langdon

For me, personally, the list from bottom to top is the way I would have it. Addie to live and John first to die.

Let's see who you liked! Round 2 will be posted in the next part, followed by 3 in the part after that! My reasons will be given to my choices aswell, so give them a read?:P

●●●●●●

Round 1!
Addie Langdon
Ethel Darling
Donovan
Grace Bertrand
John Lowe

My reasons, John Lowe was a one dimensional character, even though it was centred on him. I didn't find him interesting enough to be overly bothered with his arc of the story.

Grace lied to Kit about murdering her family. Lying, okay forgivable. But lying about THAT, whenever you're ready, please take a stroll in front of a bullet, oh wait, you did😂.

Donovan wasn't my most hated or liked. He treated Iris horribly, but he loved The Countess, until she dumped him and he joined forces with 'Voodoo queen'. He realised his wrongs and fixed them, then he chose his path, good on him!✌

Ethel Darling was a bearded woman who was a diamond in the rough at the freakshow. I just loved her character to be honest, but I couldn't put her as number 1. So she can deal with number 2!

Addie Langdon was a beautiful character. In shows like this, I back the underdog or the background character, and for me Addie was a background character, a plot device for Constance' character. She had an amazing personality, very bubbly, sharp, and gorgeous. She was funny and killed off horribly. I wish they had made her a ghost. Needed some niceness to balance out the bad juju in their. So for that I would keep Addie alive.