87. Which would you kill? In order.

●●●●●●
Round 4!

Twisty the Clown
Iris
Nora Montgomery
Lana Winters
Spalding

Round 4!

Lana Winters
Twisty the Clown
Spalding
Nora Montgomery
Iris

Iris got put last on this list as I feel her character didn't have a purpose. She was Donovan' mother and she only stayed at the hotel to 'keep an eye on him'. She had a great love/hate relationship with Liz Taylor and her eccentric personality did mould her character towards the end, but among these 5 I feel as though her character was the weakest.

Nora Montgomery is a lovely character. She is stuck with a husband who is devoted to his work. Her baby gets turned into a demon thing, 'infantata' and she does a 'murder, suicide'. She was full of emotion and she was passionate. However, we didn't see much else from her apart from her desire for a child. Lily Rabe is a great actress, it's just that I wished to see more to her character in the season.

Spalding was scary. He was a mute for the most part of the season making him seem very mysterious. The secret we found out was that he cut out his own tongue for Fiona. Now that is insane, but for some reason it bumped his character up. The doll room with a dead Madison and his tea party was utterly disgusting and I loved it😂 He died quite comically as he couldn't even overpower a teenager, so Spalding gets 3rd place.

Twisty was terrifying. From the moment he came on my screen I cowered. That was the first villain that made me feel very uncomfortable. I despise clowns in general but having Twisty look like that was horrifying. But then, his back story was revealed and I suddenly wasn't scared. I was quite upset. I didn't view him as a Clown anymore because of this. He was very misunderstood and his actions were all good in his head, yet still scary to us😂 His attempted suicide which was bizarre, shot in the head yet survived, okay then was like 'aw' then you see his mouth and you're like 'ew'. Full of personality with no words, Twisty gets 2nd.

Lana Banana!! The ultimate survivor. She survived Sister Jude, Evil Mary Eunice, Dr.Arden, Bloody Face, and her son. The sole survivor of briarcliff, very deserving of the first place for this list. I loved her character and Sarah Paulson's first major ahs role, wonderfully cast.