85. Which would you kill? In order.

●●●●●●
Round 2!

Dr.Arden
Misty Day
The Countess
Delphine Lalaurie
Maggie Esmerelda

Round 2!

Misty Day
Delphine Lalaurie
The Countess
Maggie Esmerelda
Dr.Arden

My reasons being Dr.Arden, he was a creepy character who annoyed me and tormented my faves, so he had to go first!

Maggie was after as her presence in the show didn't sit right with me and as I didn't really like her as Madison, I didn't take to Maggie too well either.

The Countess was a middle of the road character as, A. I couldn't not see her out of her singing role. Yet she grew on me. She wasn't my favourite by no standards, but the role was cast well for her.

Delphine was a big shock for me. I despised her at first due to what she had done, but it's Kathy Bates. You can't hate Kathy Bates. She was brilliant in that role and because of her absence to the growth of technology made her more of a gimmick than a true horror and I liked her character in the end.

Misty Day saved the day with Coven. She was a down to earth, the swamp girl next door that almost everyone fell in love with. She deserved either a much better death or not one at all! She was a tough cookie and put Madison in her place and that alone is a number 1.