Your first kiss

Brett- You and Brett were always flirting with each other, but never went out together on a real date. In class he was flirting with you. Mr. Harris caught you two talking and gave you both detention. Brett was trying not to laugh when Mr. Harris almost tripped after he gave us detention. When class was over you and Brett walked together. Then you asked something you were dying to say for weeks now. "What are we?" You questioned.  "What do you mean y/n?" "You know like are we dating, or" And then he kissed you it was the best kiss you've ever had in your life. "y/n would you like to out with me on a real date and be my girlfriend?" He asked smiling like he knew the answer "I would be honored!"

Derek- You were best friends with Scott so he took you to meet Derek. It was very awkward because you could just tell he didn't like you. He always made rude comments to you. About a month later you were forced to see Derek again. It was going okay considering what usaully happens. Then he made one snide remark and told me I looked ugly today. I left the room and didn't say anything. Once  i got outside i started crying and I heard Scott yelling at Derek from outside. A few minutes later i heard Derek come outside and he apologized. I glared at him in response. "Y/n I'm really sorry i messed everything up you know. The only reason I'm mean to you is because i really like you." And with that he kissed he a real kiss too like he was trying to make up for what he said earlier. He then asked me if i would be his girlfriend. I said yes smiling.

Isaac-  You and Isaac weren't dating but he asked you to prom you gladly accepted and wore a beautiful pink dress. Isaac told you how pretty you looked and you headed off to prom. You guys knew each other so it wasn't awkward at all. You guys arrived at prom and danced the whole night. Finally a slow song came on and you guys slow danced. And at the end of the dance Isaac kissed you it was the most cutest moment ever considering it was your first kiss.

Scott- You and Scott were very close friends and you came to watch his lacrosse game. As you got there you sat down at the cold bleachers. Scott was on the field  warming up passing the ball to Stiles. The game started and it was intense you were at the edge of your seat cheering for Scott. It was the last period and they were tied 5-5 with 10 seconds left on the clock Isaac passed it to Scott and he was running to the opposite team's goal. Scott jumped over someone and threw the lacrosse ball into the net and the buzzer did it's usual sound that indicates the games over. I ran over to Scott and hugged him congratulating him on his big win. He twirled me around and then kissed me. It was unbelievable. He was so gentle and sweet.

Stiles- Stiles and you were dating for about a week but you liked him ever since 7th grade. He walked you home from your third date. You had such a good time with him. When you got to your doorstep he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear and kissed you. It was a nice surprising.

Liam: You could tell that Liam was nervous about your first date. He had always been clumsy and awkward, but tonight had brought it to an all time high.
He had already taken you to a movie and now he was taking you to get frozen yogurt.
"Have you ever been here before." He asked you looking over his shoulder.
"No, but it looks really good." You grinned. "I've wanted to come her for a while now."
"Well, you'll love it, you get to build it yourself-" he then tumbled in to a chair and you burst out laughing.
"Oh my god!" You said in between fits of laughter.
"Help me up." He said, totally embarrassed.
Still laughing, you leaned over and grabbed his hand. Instead of pulling him up, he pulled you down on top of him. Now it was his turn to laugh.
"Dunbar!" You scolded.
"What?" He grinned.
"That was uncalled for you jerk!" You laughed.
"I'll make it up to you." He promised,
"How?" You smiled.
"Like this." He grinned and leaned in.

Isaac: Sitting on the bleachers with Allison and Lydia on Fridays nights had become your usual Friday night. Supporting your best friend Liam, they always had games on Friday.
You cheered as Liam got the ball and started running towards the goal. A defense blocked him so he ran around the back of the net and rolled the crease. Getting a final goal. You all cheered as they announced that Beacon Hills had won the game.
After the game, you waited for Liam to come out of the locker room. He was giving you a ride home.
He smiled when he saw you, "Y/n!" He said squeezing you into a hug, "Thanks for coming!"
"Always." You chuckled, "Nice goal at the end."
"Thanks." He said slinging an arm around you as you began to walk down the hall, "We have to celebrate the win, let's go watch some movies at my house.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You snuggled into his couch, wrapping the blanket closer around you. You were freezing. Isaacchuckled when he walked in and away you all wrapped up.
"What're you doing?" He asked plopping next to you.
"I'm cold." You explained.
"So am I." He grinned grabbing the blanket off of you. Then he draped it I've the both of you. Pulling you into him. He was being very touchy today, you blushed thinking about it. You'd always had somewhat of a crush on Isaac
"Who said we could share?" You asked with a smirk.
"Me. This is my blanket after all." He smiled. "Plus your my girl, so I choose who you sit with. And I choose me." He stated.
"Your girl? I never agreed to that." You said leaning into him.
"This might." He said and leaned down, pressing. His lips to yours.