You're on your period (part 2)

Stiles: "What?" He was looking at you with wide eyes. "I-is it contagious?" He asked you, debating on whether he should take steps closer to you or farther from you. You just giggled. "No, Stiles, it isn't. Why would it be?" "Well, how long d'you get it for?" He asked, still a little hesitant. "A week." You responded, getting a handful of chips. "How far are you?" "One day." You mumbled in confusion, and he instantly headed for the door. "You know I love you, darlin', but I ain't too good with girl stuff. See you in six days, princess!" He said, closing the door.

Derek: "Jesus Christ, Y/N, what's got you in such a bad mood?!" He asked, looking up at you in shock. You snapped at him for no reason, and you instantly felt bad for it. "I'm sorry, Der." You whispered, looking down and shifting on your feet. "Tell me what's wrong, darlin'." He said, standing up to hug you. "I can't." You said. "Why not?" "I just can't." "I don't believe you." He said, looking into your eyes. "Tell me." He whined, making you shake your head. "It's a little personal, 'kay?" "Oh." He said, not asking anything else. He just lifted you up into his arms, and brought you to your room. He placed you gently in the bed, and got into bed next to you, kissing your cheek.

Isaac: "Isaac,"You groaned, shoving your face into a pillow, "shoot me." Isaac chuckled, rubbing the small of your back, "Don't keep your face there too long, you might suffocate." You sat up, grabbing the pillow and chucking it at him, "Not funny." He shrugged as he threw the pillow towards the end of the bed, "What's up with you, anyway?" You groaned again, not wanting to explain this to him. "Did you drink too much or something?" He pressed. You shook your head, "No. No, it's just cramps." He made a small 'o' with his mouth before standing up, "I'll be right back." He gave you a swift kiss on the forehead and left the room. A few minutes later Isaac came back, carrying a variety of delivery menus and a warm towel. "Here," He said, sitting down gently at the end of the bed, "let's put this on your belly." He gently pushed your shirt up and laid the towel on your stomach. "And then," He said, leaving a small kiss on your hip, "we can order chinese - or pizza - your choice, while we wait for that," he motioned to the towel, "to help." You giggled, "How'd you know?" He lied down next to you, looking at the menus, "My mum used to get them all the time. I was the only one who'd deal with her."

Parrish: "You feeling any better babe?" Parrish asked, peaking his head into the bathroom. He had ran you a hot bath since your cramps were absolutely killing you. "Mmm, a little," you replied. "Need anything?" You shook your head, playing with the bubbles on top of the water. "Wait. Actually, I need a kiss." He smiled and walked over to you, dropping to his knees so he could lean over the tub to kiss you. "Now what do you really need?" he whispered. "You know me too well," you giggled. "Could you maybe, just maybe, go and get me a stawberry milkshake?" "Course I can. Anything else?" He stood up. "Uh... I might run out of tampons..." He blushed, "I can believe I'm so whipped that I'm going to go by you tampons." "Well don't forget, this means blow job week..."

Not mine