Pack Imagine Part 3

Requested by @LycanBloodInMyVeins

After I left Deaton's I started to walk home but I started to have a feeling in the pit of my stomach

After I left Deaton's I started to walk home but I started to have a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I shook my head trying to ignore it, if course that didn't happen. I started walking in the opposite direction of house and realized I ended in the field of Davenford Prep. I picked up a purple flower which I recognized to be Wolfsbane. I was getting to put in my mouth but was immediately tackled by Brett, instantly knocking me out from the hit. Brett picked me and brought me to Liam's house. Liam still strongly disliking Brett decided to let him put me on the couch, but immediately kicked Brett out. As soon as Brett leaves I start to wake up. I started sweating like crazy and started seeing things that weren't really there. Liam was really worried about me and took me to Scott's house. Scott not knowing what to do, he calls Derek. Derek comes over to see what she's doing and was shocked to say the least. He tells Liam and Scott to hold me down. Derek tells Scott and Liam to hold me down. Derek wips out his claws and Scott asks what he's doing. "You'll see." Was the only thing he said before cutting me. I stop everything and look at Derek, my eyes flashing red. I break the hold that Liam and Scott had on me attack Derek, clawing at him. Before I could do anything Liam grabbed a hold of me and took me to the bathroom. "Hey, hey repeat after to me. Alpha. Beta. Omega."  Liam says placing his hands on my hips. After we said the mantra a couple of times I finally calm down and feel back in control. I thank Liam for everything as we both stand up. Soon enough Liam started leaning in and so did I. We kissed until we heard a knock on the door. "You alright Brooke?" Scott asked. "I'm fine." I say before walking out the bathroom to my house. Scott looks at Liam with a smirk, "What else we're you two doing?" Liam sighs and licks his lips, "Something for sure."