Scott imagine

You and Scott were in a date going bowling. You couldn't help but laugh the whole night because not only you were bad at bowling, but so was he. Both of you wrapped up the game and started heading out the building. "Y/N!!" You heard someone yell out your name. You immediately turned to see Matt, he was your best friend until you moved out of Mystic Falls. You opened your eyes wide surprised to him, he got really attractive over the years. "Mattie!!!" You yelled running up to hug him forgetting all about Scott, who was starting to get angry. About 10 minutes later of catching up with Matt you went back over to Scott who didn't talk to you until you guys were half way home, but you didn't really notice because you kept thinking about how attractive Matt has gotten. "Earth to Y/N." Scott said pulling you out of your thoughts. "Why are you so hung up on this guy?" He asks with jealousy lacing through his words but you didn't pick it up. "He was my best friend for six years." You answered making him roll his eyes. Then it finally hit you. "Scott are you jealous?" You ask smiling slightly. He didn't answer which only confirmed your the answer to your question. You kissed him on the cheek. "You have nothing to worry about okay babe. I love you." You told him making him look at you and smile.

*sorry if this was a really crappy imagine*