You're insecure

Stiles: You looked at yourself in the mirror and pointed out every flaw that you saw. You wondered why Stiles was even with you, you weren't smart like Lydia or weren't strong as Malia. You sighed staring at yourself even more, you didn't even hear Stiles come in your room. "Hey babe what's up." He greeted coming over to you. "Why are you even with me?" You asked getting straight to the point looking over at him. He gave you a 'are you serious' look. "Well there's lots of reasons." He said trying to be careful of what he says. "Name one." You begged. You really wanted to know why he was with you. "Well I could name a thousand, but I'm going to give you the short version. You're smart, absolutely gorgeous, you help me solve crimes, you love Star Wars just as much as me, the gang loves you even Derek, and I love you." He said making you blush. "You really mean that?" You ask looking at him. He came over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Of course I do." He said kissing your shoulder lightly. You just smiled realizing you had the best boyfriend ever. After that Stiles made sure to tell how beautiful you were everyday.

Liam: You were in the cafeteria watching Liam and Hayden basically flirt with each other. "Hey Y/N you okay?" Mason asked coming over to you with Cory. You nodded over to where Liam and Hayden were. "I'm never gonna compare to her, am I?" You asked your voice low but they were still able to hear you. They didn't say anything anything which pretty much confirmed your thoughts. You held back your tears as you ran out the cafeteria and went all the way home. What you didn't realize was that Liam was listening to the whole thing.

Scott: You woke up due to the fact that you felt someone staring. You opened your eyes to see your adorable boyfriend staring at you with his usual goofy smile. This instantly made you smile seeing how happy he was, but why so early in the morning? "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?" I asked. This just made his smile even more. Then you realized why he was staring at you...you weren't wearing any makeup. You usually wake up before Scott so you can put some on. You tried to get out of bed but Scott's grip got tighter. "Scott lemme put some makeup on, I look hideous without it." You told him which made him laugh. "Babe you look absolutely amazing and beautiful without it." He said making you blush. "You don't need it" ( I need it😂😂) sorry had to throw a spongebob reference) He said quietly before kissing your lips.

Derek: You watched as Derek do his workouts. It was no doubt that the sour wolf loved anything that had to do with being physical (😉😉). He always tried to get you to work out with him but you always refused. It wasn't really your thing, but the more watched Derek the more you got insecure. You didn't realize he was done until he called out your name. "Huh?" You answered looking at him. "You okay?" He questioned concern written all over his face. "Yeah. I'm just tired." You lied smoothly while smiling. Luckily he didn't press the situation. The next morning you got up before Derek and put on some work out clothes. Before you got a chance to leave you heard someone clear their throats behind you. This made you jump and turned around. You looked to see Derek looking at you with his arms crossed. "Where ya going?" He asked. "Just to work out." You said quietly but he heard you. "You can work out here." He suggested. "What's with you wanting to work out anyway?" He questioned. "I'm not as fit as you, okay." You confessed making him sigh. He came up to you wrapping his arms around you. "You're beautiful just the way you are, but if it makes you feel any better. We can work out together." He said making you smile.

Brett: You tilted your head sideways as you watched girls basically flirting with him. You noticed how fit they all were. no wonder why Brett would go for them. Now that alone made you feel extremely insecure. You looked down at your body and frowned. You were a little bit on the chubby side and this made you frown even more. "What's wrong baby?" Brett asked coming up to you. "Do you think I'm fat?" You bluntly asked looking up at him. This instantly made him laugh which immediately made you feel even worse. Once he saw your facial expression he stopped. "Aww I'm sorry baby but what kind of question is that." He said. You sighed and nodded towards the other girls. "Hey." He said catching your attention. "I happen to like the way you look. Even if you're fat or skinny. I think you're beautiful." He confessed making you blush. "Thanks baby." You said giving him a sweet kiss.

Sorry I can't think of anything else for Brett, Theo, and Parrish