You Have the Right {GerIta}

Screaming. That's all he could hear, all he could remember. Everything else was dark, and cold. Pleading cries ringing in his ears, over and over, desperate for mercy. The screaming slowed and garbled, becoming weak squeals and chokes. Suddenly, it all just stopped. No noise. No smells, no feeling. No sight. Just silence. It all replayed in his head again, feeling like the millionth time he'd experienced it.
"Stop. Make it stop. I'll do anything, just make it go away!" The German screamed, his eyes shooting open. He blinked in the harsh lighting, gazing around at the scene before him. Cop cars swarmed around his house, sirens blaring and officers scurrying around to do their jobs.
Feliciano.
"Feli. Feliciano!" Ludwig sprinted towards the house, ignoring the shouts of nearby police.
"Feliciano! Where are you? Feli-"
The blonde stopped dead in his tracks at the sight before him. Mangled chunks of human meat and bone were torn and scattered all over their bedroom, the walls and floor drenched in blood. Crushed bones littered the area, a destroyed human head sitting on the bed.
The only thing that made the corpse recognizable was the auburn curl sticking out of the skull.
Ludwig went numb, the screaming replaying in his head as he looked down. His clothes and arms were covered in blood, but he had no injuries. Two cops joined him in the room, one officer slipping cuffs onto his wrists.
"Ludwig Beilschmidt, you are under arrest for the murder of Feliciano Beilschmidt."

***

Thanks for the hundred reads forever ago
Here's your shitty gift <33