Chapter 1

It was the summer of 2013. First day of school finally being over. The year was a good year though. It went by pretty fast. I've got one more year left of highschool. I'll be turning 17 this September. I'm pretty excited, I guess. People say I'm having the biggest party of the year. I doubt that though.

"Bro, its the first day of summer!"

My bestfriend, Patrick, was like.

"I know." I said looking down at my phone.

He knocked my phone out of my hand. "We gotta go find some girls! There's this party my buddy's throwing tonight. We're going." He demanded. His voice held a sprinkle of annoyance.

"Who said I wanted to?" I asked reaching for my phone that was now on floor.

"Well, there's going to be beer, weed, and girls." His voice held more annoyance in it now. 

"So?" I smirked. 

"Dammit Aiden, we're going."

"Fine."

He didn't say anything else. So I grabbed the remote from the table and flipped through the channels.

"Oooo stop! Go back!" Patrick screamed.

"To what?" I screamed back. He paused before telling me. "V-vampire diaries." He slumped down into his seat. 

"You..." I was laughing my ass off. Tears springing in my eyes because I was laughing so hard. "You... Watch.... That... Gay shit?" I asked grabbing my stomach in pain.

"Joke all you want. Give me the damn thing." He snapped at me snatching the remote out of my hands. I was still laughing when my phone vibrated.

*you going to Alex's party tonight?* The text read.

"Aye, um, Patrick," Myvoice was hesitant. 

"What?" He snapped.

"Who's number is 123-6733-1949?"

"Oh shit." He grabbed my phone out of my hand and stared at it. "Bro, thats Cassie." He said looking big eyed at me.

"No shit?" I said laughing. Cassie was a grade ahead of Patrick and I. She was the most popular girl at our school. Everyone knew who she was.Cassie had long, red hair that was down to her butt. She had a perfect body, I mean perfect body. Her face was flawless too. 

*Yeah ;), you?* I replied back.

It was about 5 minutes before she replied. Legit, why do girls take forever to text back? It just makes us want to take forever too.

*Yes :D meet up with me?*

"She told me to meet up with her." I told Patrick. My eyes were still on the text.

"You better tap that tonight." He was flipping through the channels. "If you don't I will."

I let out a sarcastic chuckle. "Right."

*Of course.* I text back.

"What times the party?" I asked Patrick.

"Starts at 7." He was till flipping through the channels on the TV. 

I turned my head to the clock. "Patrick, its 6:15 now."

"Oh shit." He shot up out if his seat. "I'll pick you up in 30."

"Alright."

He walked out of the front door. As soon as he left I jumped in the shower. I shampooed my hair twice, and deep conditioned it. I had to, to make it the way I wanted it to be. While my hair was conditioning, I grabbed the wash cloth and washed my body. 

I finished showering. I hopped out and grabbed my towel off the sink. Wrapping it around my waist.

I walked into my room to pick out my outfit for the night. It was between a plaid button up, or a white button up. I went with the plaid because girls told me I looked good in plaid. It brought out my biceps or something like that. I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans. They were black with faint streaks of gray in them. My black belt was hanging on the door nob of my room. I wrapped it around my waist. While I was doing that, I walked towards the bathroom again. My hair was still soaking wet. I grabbed the blow drier and blow dried my hair. I kept swishing it over to the left, with my right hand. My hair was curly. All the girls said I had hair like Harry Styles except it was more of a brown color. I don't even know who he is.

I finally finished getting ready. Patrick had already been sitting in my drive way for about 15 minutes. What? A man has to take care of himself.

My phone vibrated as I was walking out of the front door locking it behind me. I pulled my phone out to look at the text.

It was Cassie, of course.

*i'm here ;)*

*Be there in 10.* I replied getting into Patrick's car. My phone was still in my hand when I sat down in the passengers seat.

"Cassie?" He asked putting the car in drive.

"Of course." I said smirking.

The drive felt like forever. I couldn't wait to see what she wanted from me. Hopefully it was something, you know. Anxiousness filled my body. My leg was moving up and down quickly while I looked out of the window.  

We pulled in to the drive way finally. There were teenagers all out in the front yard, and back. Patrick parked on the opposite side of the road. You could here the music blasting out of the little house. The house wasn't even big enough to have a party as big as this.

"Damn, it's not even 7 yet and people are already piled in." stated Patrick. I nodded not paying much mind to what he had said. My eyes trailed all around to the cars parked around us. I spotted a white Mustang, with pink stripes going up and down it. The license plate read, "Princess C," in pink letters.

"There's Cassie's car." I said pointing to it.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and texted her.

*i'm here babe. ;)*

I sent the message and looked up to the front door. My eyes locked this beautiful girl standing at the door way. Her long, blonde hair was wavy. Falling down to her shoulders. The tight, black dress she had on was showing all of her perfect curves."Damn," I mumbled to myself. Patrick looked at me and followed my eye trail. "Holy shit, bro." I shook my head in pleasure and bit my lip. "I can't wait to get my hands on that." I opened my door and stepped out glaring at her. Giving her my sexy face. My sexy face was a side smirk, with an eye brow cocked. She finally made eye contact with me. Our eyes met, and she blushed. I started walking towards her, and she did the same. We finally met each other. 

"Hi," she said sweetly.

"Hi babe," I smiled seductively.

Just to let you guys know, this is based on a true story! I wanted to share it with you guys since I love to write. Comment, vote, and share if you want me to continue it! I will have special guest writers coming soon! More chapters are to come! :D