Chapter -

She grabbed my hand. "C'mon." She whispered in my ear.

I couldn't help but look down to where her butt was to watch it. I followed her through all the teenagers in the party. We stopped at the coolers of beer. Right beside it was a bunch of blunts already rolled up.

"Grab one if you want." She said bending down to get a beer out of the cooler.

"I'm alright right now."I told her." I just didn't want to get high right off the bat.

She pulled out a second beer from the cooler and handed it to me. "Here." She said taking a sip of her beer. I popped open the top, and took a big sip. My face quenched up because of the disgusting taste.

"Ugh." I said after swallowing my beer.

"Don't worry. First taste is always the worst." She giggled. "Wanna dance?"

I nodded my head yes. She took the beer out of my hand, and placed it on the counter table. She grabbed my hand and led me to where all the dancing teenagers were.

"Sit down." She demanded pointing to the chair beside a small side table.

"Why?" I asked her looking at the chair.

"You don't want a lap dance?" She asked looking at me.

"Oh." I winked. I followed her orders by sitting down in the chair. She was grinning at me seductively. Her hands landed on my shoulders and she sat down on my lap.

"I need to talk to you." She whispered in my ear. I was to busy looking down at her thick thighs. She tilted my chin up. "I need to talk to you." She repeated.

"What?" I asked annoyingly. "I'm enjoying myself."

"Its about Patrick." She started. "I like him a lot, but I'm to afraid to tell him."

I scrunched my eye brows up. Was she serious?

"Are you kidding me?" I asked pulling her hands off my shoulders. "Thats what you wanted me to meet you for? To talk about another guy?"

"I'm sorry." Her voice was holding a bit of annoyance.

"Get off me."I demanded.

I pushed my self out of the chair, leaving her standing there by herself. I walked over to where my beer was left. Taking big gulps of my beer, I looked around the room. Girls and guys everywhere. Making out, hugging, grinding. My eyes landed on a particular girl. She was short, and had long brunette hair. Her hands were wrapped around her clutch. She wore a pink, tight knee dress.

My daze on her was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder. I looked down towards the ground and it was a short blonde headed girl. About my age though.

"Hi." She slurred.

"You're drunk." I stated annoyingly.

"No I'm not." She was leaning all up against the counter, trying to keep her self up.

"Dammit." I mumbled to myself grabbing her shoulders from falling. I walked her over to an empty chair and sat her down. My feet turned my body to the sink. I picked up a red solo cup, and poorer water in it for her."Here," I said shoving the cup between her lips. "Drink." I demanded. She grabbed the cup with her own hands.

"Did you really think I was drunk?" She asked in a normal voice.

"You're not?" I asked pissed off.

"No. There's a part in a movie that I want to audition for." She explained. "One part is where the character is drunk. "

My eyes rolled in the back of my head in frustration. My feet turned my body making my back face her. I wanted to find Patrick so he could give me the keys so I could go home.

I saw Patrick leaning against the wall

with a red solo cup in his hand. The keys to the car were sticking out of his back pocket. Far enough for me to grab without him knowing. His eyes were trailing all across the room. Looking at all the young girls. I walked over towards him. When I reached him, I grabbed the cup from his hands and took a sip.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Cassie didn't want me, she wants you." I answered.

"Shit, are you serious?!" He a asked excitedly.

"Yes, she's over there."I said pointing to the fireplace. She was talking to another guy in her grade.

"I'll be right back." He hit my chest with the back of his hand. As he was walking away, I slipped my hand down to his back pocket and grabbed the keys.