Chapter 5

My eye lids cracked open slowly. I had completely forgotten Ravyn was in my bed. My body rolled over on top of her. Basically, smothering her. I heard a squeal from under me.

"Whoops, sorry." I rolled back over.

She sat up on her butt and rubbed her face. Her hair and left over make looked pretty bad. But some how she still managed to look adorable. "Mmmmm." She groaned slowly, taking her hands away from her face. She looked down towards my gentleman. "Oh my gosh." She covered her eyes. I had completely forgot about it.

"Shit." I gripped the covers and put it over him. "Calm down. It has nothing to do with you."

She peeked trough a crease she made with her hands. "Oh." I recognized the hidden pain in her voice.

"Don't take that the wrong way.." I said slowly.

"I'm- I didn't." She stuttered.

"Mmhhhmm." I got up and walked to my bathroom. I finished doing my business. And while I was washing my hands, I looked up in the mirror. My hair was in my typical bed head style. I ran my fingers through it after drying off my hands.

When I walked out of the bathroom, Ravyn was gone. I was afraid that she might jump out and scare me. But she never did. In that moment, I remembered Patrick and Cassie had stayed. I ran down the stairs to the bed room they slept in. Peeping around the corner, I saw patrick still lying there asleep. Alone. My eyes quickly turned to the tapping on my shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me stay. I'm going to stay until he wakes

up." Cassie nodded towards Patrick. Her voice was soft.

I nodded in response and moved out of her way. My feet turned my body to walk away.

"Cassie?" I said softly turning around. She turned to look at me. "Where's Ravyn?"

"Kitchen." She mouthed.

My feet turned my body again, shoving my hands into my pants. I walked down the hallway and into the big kitchen. Ravyn was snooping around in my kitchen. Looking through all the cabinets.

"Ah em." My voice was loud.

She turned in fear. Her eyes closed in guilt. "I-I- um."

"You were snooping." I walked up to her.

"Uh-" She kept stuttering. I gave her a seductive look. "No- no I wasnt."

I chuckled. "You don't lie to a man in his own house, baby." I cupped her chin. She smacked my hand off. "Ow."

"Don't call me baby. And I'm not lying." Her back was facing towards me now. Giving me a perfect view of her ass. I looked down.

"Bad idea." I said grabbing one of her cheeks. She yelped in pain.

"Stop! I don't know you!" She screamed.

I tilted my head. "But, you slept with me. In my bed." She bit her lip in defeat. "Mhm." I added.

"Because you made me." She said turning back to me.

"No I didn't. I didn't make you. You made that decision on you're own." I said confidently. I knew I was right.

"No, you said either I slept with you, or I would sleep standing up." She took a step close to me. My figure towering over her little body.

My neck swiveled. "I told you there were other rooms. You didn't go look for them."

She rolled her eyes in frustration. Her body turned away from me again. Giving me another view of her fine ass.

"Mmm." I said in pleasure. She grabbed her butt with her own hands, turning her body back towards me."Ugh. You disgust me."

"Then stop turning away from me." My body moved towards hers.

She backed up, hitting the counter behind her. My arms stretched out to block her in. Our breathes were mixing together. Foreheads touching. "Stop." She whispered.

"You know you don't want me to." I said deeply. My hands wrapped around her skinny waist. Slowly moving up towards her breasts. She yelped.

"Stop." She repeated.

"Mmm." I moaned when my hands met her breasts. Her breath hitched. "Let's take this in my room." I demanded. Our hands met, and I dragged her back upstairs. My foot kicked the door closed behind me. It slammed. I gripped her waist again.

She let out a small grunt. I pushed her down onto my bed. Her body fell limply under mine. My eyes dropped down to her small lips. My thumb grazed across them.

"Kiss me." She murmured softly.

I did as I was told. My lips met hers. They were soft, and moist. Her mouth opened up. Allowing my tongue to glide across hers. The kiss was still slow. Her top teeth grazed across my lower lip. I grunted in pleasure. The kiss became more aggressive. My hands were roaming around her little body. She moaned when my hands dropped down to her inner thighs. I pulled my lips away from hers. Separating our faces. Giving us time to breath. I was becoming more and more aroused every time she grunted in pleasure. I forced my body down towards her belly-button. Licking down from there. She moaned as I met her waist line. My eyes never left her face.

"Stop." She said weakly. "Aiden." She moaned. That made me more excited to hear my name come out of her mouth seductively. "Please." She begged. I pushed my body away from her.

I moaned in frustration. I was now standing up in front of her. My tall figure towering over hers laying on my bed.

"I'm sorry." She forced herself up.

"You turn me on then tell me to stop." I said turning away. My hands went through my messy hair. I was trying to calm my gentleman down.

"I- it was hard for me to tell you to stop." She said apologetically.

"Then why tell me to stop?" I asked softly. My hands were by across my hard chest now.

"Because I just met you."