Chapter 5 - Ashton Irwin

Ellinor's POV

"I take it as you are Ellinor?" Ashton asked in his wonderful accent and smiled. This was so not happening. I was just segwaying with Niall for God's sake. There was no way in hell that this wasn't a dream. I had sprinted from the dressing room towards the space just behind the stage, where Leah said they were standing. I wanted Niall to follow, but Harry reminded him that they should get ready, so he couldn't. He looked sad about it, though. I had forgot that he was performing that night and it seemed as if he had, too. Man, I had even forgot who he was. He had been Niall, nothing more needed.

"That's right." I answered Ashton and hugged him, without hesitating. I had wondered how it would be to hug Ashton for years, so why would I wait another minute? He giggled and hugged me back. Oh God.

I let go of him and hugged Calum, Luke and Michael too. They were just as nice and great as I had imagined them to be. Leah was standing beside Calum, as if she was friends with them and I was the only fan there. Like she already knew them. I had to calm down, but this was too much for me to handle in just one day. I waited for my mum to wake me up from my dream but it didn't happen.

"This is epic, we never get to meet any fans like this. We don't have meet and greets at a tour that's not ours." Ashton explained. I felt like we were special, and that made me feel shy again. I didn't know how to answer that. 'That's cool.' Didn't seem to be a good answer. I noticed the drumsticks in his hand and looked at the others. Michael had his guitar in his hand and I could bet that Leah had asked him to play just before I came here. Calum's bass and Luke's guitar was standing right behind them. 

"Are you going on stage now?" I asked, gesturing to his drumsticks. I had totally forgot about the time.

"Yeah, we start in just..." He looked at his phone. "Eight minutes." He said. I had no idea it was so soon. Shouldn't they be ready to start then? Or be with Lou to get some final touches? 

They stayed with us for at least five more minutes, until a crew member literally had to drag them away. We told them we would be there later, too.

Only fifteen minutes after we entered One Directions dressing room, Niall had asked us if we wanted to see the show from backstage. I had managed to keep calm (just like Leah made me promise) until then, but we started screaming when he said that. We apologized afterwards, since we understood that one of the reasons we got to do that was because we weren't crazy and screaming and in their faces like other fans usually would. They only laughed about it, so it was okay. We would get to see One Direction and 5sos from backstage without screams in my ears and people pushing me around. My life was complete.

When 5sos were going on, we walked to the side of the backstage, so we could watch the stage without getting seen by the audience. It was the best day of my life.

+++++

Niall's POV

Before every show, we went through all the songs we were performing while using five bits of candy to show we were going to stand and walk and do during every song. Today, I was being a piece of m&m. I wanted to be the red candy-car but Louis stole it, so I was the green m&m instead. 

5 seconds of summer hadn't been on stage yet, so we had a while before we were going on. Even though I wanted Ellinor and Leah to come with us at our pre-show pep talk, I understood that it wouldn't work. We liked them more than the usual fans at normal meet and greets, and even though it wasn't really a normal meet and greet, we should be by ourselves before our show. We needed to have a little focus before starting. I should be happy they were allowed to see the show from backstage. I couldn't hope for too much.