Confession

Her limp body flows out with the water, I grab her. "(Y/n)!" I yell in a panicked manor. She lays there in my arms, I search for her pulse and it's not there. I lay her on her back an began CPR. "Come on" I growl, pinching her nose and blowing air into her lungs. Just when my heart starts to break at the thought Its over, Her tongue moves into my mouth. Alarmed I sit up, she rolls over on her side and vomits up water. "Ugh" she coughs, I help her sit up. "Are you ok?" I ask searching her eyes. She nods looking down coughing again. "I'm so sorry" I apologize feeling so stupid, this is my fault why we're here, she's here, my fault she almost died. Again. I should have been more cautious. "Don't blame yourself, I was the one who got captured...I keep making these stupid decisions that cost the whole team-" "No. Don't do that to yourself. You haven't down anything wrong. You've only gone on two missions in the past year, the first time as crazy as it sounds was smart, we needed to end it quickly and that's what you did. Risking your life for what was going to be others. This mission was a success what happened after that was my fault... I should have known there were more and yet I let you go alone... I was just... Caught in the moment." I say looking at her all theses feelings and thoughts coming out. "What" she coughs. "After I kissed you, That's when I lost focus.". She looks at me her wet hair stuck to the sides of her face making a frame, "Why?". "Because... I realized, I loved you.". Her eyes widen, I can't hold it back anymore, so I reach out and move the wet pieces of hair from her face, I pull her to me. Our hot breaths swirl together, creating their own air, her (e/c) eyes stare into mine, I say nothing more and only smile before kissing her. She sits there, shocked, but soon locks her hand behind my neck and kisses me back. That's when I know what we have is real.  I start to pull her closer to me trying to warm her freezing body but a voice stops me. I pull back and look over my shoulder to see Batman and Robin. My face heats up, "uh-um...mmm". Robin stands there crossed arms with a smirk on his face, "Now I know why you always enjoyed rescue missions, Grayson."

Super disappointed in this chapter but I didn't have much time to write it, but as long as you guys like it that's all that matters. I just want to say thank you for over 500 views you guys are the definition of awesome sauce! Love you guys! BYEZ 4 NOW!