Rebel Beginning

Rocking a pair of skinny jeans, white converse and a black hoodie, I walk down the streets of Gotham. It's been a while since I've gone out into the city alone, So I decided it's about time I got out.
   A book store comes up on the right but before I can get to it a black motorcycle shoots in front of me into an alley. I stand there for a second waiting for my heart rate go back to normal. I look down the alley to see the guy getting off the bike, he takes off his helmet as he turns to look at me. "Hey! Sorry about that, Hot stuff. In a rush" he winks brushing his black hair with what looks like a white streak to the side. Before I can give him a piece of my mind he disappears.
"I hope I never see that jerk again." I huff and head into the store.
     "How was your day?" Dick asks walking into the cave in his Nightwing suit. "Good, you?" I ask pulling on the batgirl mask. "Boring," he groans walking over to the computer. "So, what's the mission tonight boss?" "Oh Uh...I was thinking maybe...you could... You could sit this one out.". I stop and look at him, "excuse me? Sit this one out? What do think I'm not capable-" "no no! No... You are very capable... I just think you should... Sit this one out." He avoids my eyes. "You have to be kidding me right now. I'm apart of this team, so if this is a team mission I'm going with you. I can fight, and you know that-" "I know that I just, I think. I just want you here. Ok?" He tries to walk past me, but I grabs his wrist. "What is this really about, Dick. I can tell you're hiding something." "I just want you safe alright? I don't want you to come with me.". I glare at him and let go of his wrist "I can take care of myself. Yeah I haven't done well on the past missions I'm aware of that. I made some mistakes but I'm learning. Don't act like you weren't like that-" "ITS NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE" he yells. I step back. He lets out a harsh breath and glares at me, "You are unpredictable when you're angry so you're fighting gets sloppy. I'm worried that you will get yourself killed because you don't think before you act." "Dick, I-" "No. I've seen you fight don't try and deny it. You know you are and until Bruce says otherwise and until I see that change about you, you are NOT going on missions you're staying here. That's final." He turns around and continues his walk to the Bat Mobile. I watch him get in and not even look back as he drives out of the cave. My fists ball and my skin heats up. He can't put me here, he has no control over me. Why is he so mad and uptight all of a sudden. I know I need training but I know I'm good enough to be out there too. That jerk thinks he is going to stop me. Well he's wrong.

I'm alive! OMG I am sooooo sorry I haven't updated I've been so busy with school and marching band but I think things are calming down I hope. Oh gosh I hope you guys thought the chapter was decent lol I rushed it sorry. On another note thank you so much for 11k you guys make my day thank you so much for everything and have a wonderfullllll day! Love ya