Spouse abuse

Once outside the Hokage's office nagi cocked an eyebrow at Minato who was in the process of drawing out a new seal. Walking over to the blonde she looked over his shoulder and stared at the work he was doing. The brush worked in a beautiful and precise way as he moved over the seal. Noticing the small mistake he was about to make Nagi piped up letting her presence know and scarring the boy shitless in the process.

"You're hand is positioned at the wrong angle its going to put your design off". Yelping in surprise Minato jumped and ended up putting a line across his work. Widening her eyes when Minato looked absolutely devastated Nagi apologized.

"Sorry Minato-san I didn't know you weren't aware of my presence". Brightening up instantly when she said his name he grinned.

"That's alright Nagi-chan you can make it up to me by showing me how to use gravity seals"! Looking thoughtful for a moment Nagi was about to speak when Jiraiya interrupted them.

"I have business to take care of so I can spend time to get to know Nagi, would you be so kind as to show her where I live Minato". Nodding at his sensei Minato grinned.

"Sure thing sensei". Once Jiraiya left the kids there alone looking st the boy Nagi ordered bluntly.

"Take me to your training ground Blondy so I can show you how to use gravity seals". Smiling at the girl Minato grabbed her wrist and began the process of dragging her to his training ground.

Once at the training ground Nagi plopped down on the dirt gesturing for Minato to do the same. Once seated in front of her nagi spoke with a slight smile.

"Alright Blondy gimmie your brush so I can start writing the seals I left mine in my scroll and its with Jiraiya". Nodding he gave the girl his brush but stopped her when she went to unroll his bandage he had around his ankles and pull off his weights.

"What are you doing"? He asked a confused look on his face. Looking at the blonde as if he where stupid Nagi spoke.

"I have to write the seals on you". Standing up Nagi pulled her wrist bands up to show of her seals on her wrists.

"One goes on each wrist, ankle and for arm one also goes to your neck so that the weight is equally distributed over your body". Blinking a few times he nodded before mumbling.

"Just don't tell sensei ok". Looking at the blonde in shock Nagi sat down in front of him as she took of his weights and began to undo his bandages.

"What do you mean by don't tell sensei"? Nagi mumbled as she continue to unravel the bandages when he didn't answer her question she was about to reask it when a gasp slipped past her lips. Placing her hands over her mouth in shock when her eyes landed on the huge bruise that literally surrounded the boys ankle. Moving her eyes up to lock onto the boy in front of her. He wasn't even looking at her he was looking of to the side.

"M-minato how long has your ankle been like this". Not answering her question the girl spoke up fiercely.

"Damn it Minato how long has your ankle been like this". Narrowing his eyes at the girl minato spoke harshly.

"2 months why would you care"? Slowly letting her bangs fall over her eyes she said nothing to him as she healed his ankle and placed the seal doing the same to all of them not another word was said until Nagi spoke coldly.