[6] HOW TO DESCRIBE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

I'll just make a list lmao

EYES:

what color are they?

- blue: royal blue, sky blue, turquoise, ocean colored, etc..

- brown: chocolate, warm honey (I've seen this one before lmao), light brown, dark chocolate brown, etc...

- green: forest green, emerald green, bright green, etc...

- hazel: honey, idk comment more if you know any (:

are they...

- soft
- cold
- hard
- icey
- warm
- gentle
- full of emotion
- emotionless
- empty
- bright
- happy
- excited
- sad
- upset
- tired

HAIR:

what color is it?

- brown: caramel colored, honey colored, etc...

- blonde: sandy blonde, dirty blonde, etc...

- red: strawberry-blonde, cherry colored hair, etc...

hair textures/looks

- soft
- silky
- curly
- frazzled
- messy
- wavy
- poofy
- voluminous
- long hair
- short hair

OTHER FEATURES

do they have...

- freckles
- a certain eye shape
- a button nose
- moles

depending on the mood, they look...

- tired: "his forest green eyes were dimmed, not holding the usual vibrance in them. under his pools of green were purple bags, showing how exhausted he was from work. his hair was messy, as if he had run his hands through his caramel colored locks too many times. his shoulders were sunken as he slowly walked to his bed, falling on the white sheets instantly."

- happy: "her ocean blue eyes shone with joy, lighting up as she was handed the teddy bear. she grinned up at her father, revealing pearly whites. her strawberry-blonde hair fell in her face as she started to skip to the next arcade game..."

- stressed: "his honey eyes were tense, rereading his answers on the test. his pale fingers were tapping on the desk, an annoying habit he has had since he was seven. his sandy blonde hair was ruffled up from his hands, but he paid no attention to his appearance. his chocolate pools continued to scan the test for any wrong answers."

- nervous: "her hazel eyes were looking around the room, anywhere but his face. her teeth were gnawing on her red, plump lips as she did so. her tanned fingers twisted around her hand, fidgeting slightly. she looked completely out of place, but he didn't seem to care."

- idk in the mood for sex: "his royal blue eyes were hooded, watching her every move like his prey. her usually soft eyes were now dangerously cold. both of their hair was fluffed from their previous actions. her tanned skin was revealed more, only wearing a few articles of clothing."

I hope this helped. idk wtf the little paragraphs are tbh I pulled them out of my ass.

-holly