[8] HOW TO WRITE

Skye Taylor Jenna Marbles POV

i just wook up in my purple, flower printed bed sheats and yawned bigly. my large, pink bedroom looked large. i look around and saw my huge window that looked out to the forest. suddenly i noticed a man staring at me, making me go omg.

"omg"

the man with bright, baby blue eyes (a/n: guess what vampire?! XD CX :3) smirked at me before he disapeared into thin air. i omged again.

"omg"

ignoring that a man, obviously way older than me, was straight up stalking me, i let a breezy smile pass my face as i stepped onto my cheetah print carpet. i grabbed:

- a skater skirt

- an emoji t-shirt

- black leggings

- a galaxy hat

- red contacts

and got dressed. i ignored basic hygiene (brushign my teeth, my hair, or any of that really important stuff) and jumped downstairs. i glared at my sister and brother, jeremy and elena. i hated them. elena was annoying, but jer was alright.

"what do u want" jenna asked me. i only like her.

"idk i h8 you" i said.

my family hates me. no one understands me. i ran into the bathroom crying.

ever since my parents died i be depressed. elena hates me (even though elena wouldn't turn her back on family and would do anything to help any of her siblings) and jer ignores me. i hate jenna. i took the razor from the bathroom and cut myself.

i feel better, i thought. i left the bathroom as if my serious depression had suddenly been cured.

"i h9 you all and iim going to skoul. fuck you" i spat hatefully at everyone. i left. i walked down the street when suddenly the mysteruous stalker man was in front of me.

"ew y r u here" i ask hi m.

"i am damon and, even though i just met you and that i am completely evil and selfish in the first season, i am suddenly hopelessly in love with you' damon said with a smirk

"lol"

"lol"

i smirk and suddenly he kisses me. omg i didn't expect this at all. i don't know this man at all and there's a possible chance he could kill me, but i let him fuck me and drink my blood

"omg"

"yeah"

he just manipulated me. so hot.

"lets ruin elena and jeremy together"

i pause. "how do u no my siblings?"

"i stalk you every day and constanly compel you to forget, lol i love being abusive"

'omg ur so hot i love your eyes" i drool. "lets fuck again"

we fucked.

~~~~p~__'_-~

hey guiiisssyy!!!!!! this is my 1st tvd fic so pls be gently!!!!

XD rawr ily all!!1!!1111!!1!

booklovernerdiheartabusivedamon144

ok that was wild. this chapter will PURELY be dedicated on how to write something that doesn't look like...that (i'm not 100% sure what to call that.)

first off; pick a different name besides Skye or some basic shit. depending on the fanfic/time setting, the names will vary. if you're writing a reign fic, your character's name is definitely not going to be Skye Taylor Jacob Saggytits. it'll be like Mary or Beatrice.

(speaking of, i have a list of helpful names you can use!! just ask if you want me to post that)

next thing: stop making your character depressed one second then the next they're fine. that's not how shit works. if your character suffered something extremely devastating (like the death of parents for example) that will stick to them and continue to make them suffer for a little while. they're gonna be distant, rude even, and certainly not fucking damon salvatore the first chapter.

speaking of, stop! romanticizing! damon! in! the! first! season! he straight up raped caroline ok guys like that is not cool and yeah no. if damon compels your character, you should make that person e x t r e m e l y pissed ok. how would you feel if you were forced to have sex with some random, blood sucking, manipulative guy? not to gr8.

also, please don't use text speak in your stories. save that for messages.

you don't need to give a full description of what your character is wearing unless they're going to some ball or dance, even then please (for the love of my sanity) refrain from listing out what the person is wearing. idk use a polyvore link if you need to show your character's outfit.

that includes the person's bedroom. i don't care your OC's bedroom is violet and green. again, if you so badly want the readers to know what a bedroom looks like, attach a link or something.

don't write the characters wrong. elena, although many things, wouldn't hate her family (or anyone for that matter) unless she had a reason to. she hated damon until he (idk i'm not a delena shipper) developed and "became a better man" so to speak. she isn't automatically going to hate her family just because of some accident. in fact, she'd probably be extremely empathetic and caring.

make sure to know grammar. it doesn't take that much to pay attention in your grammar class or to look up basic english writing. use your periods and co(ndoms)mmas correctly, folks.

remember, when you're writing, don't take things too fast. i have a rule, y'know: don't fuck on the first date. that implies to first, second, even third meetings between your OC and love interest. you wanna make sure your character knows who the fuck (and what the fuck) damon salvatore is before they start having sex.

also; please make your oc have a personality and stop stealing the plots of different characters. please.

-holly