Chapter 1

"I've been a science geek my whole life. That doesn't mean I should lock myself in a room for 12 hours an expect me to all of a sudden understand life." I argued. "(Y/n) you need a man in your life," protested Hannah. "You can't just sit on your couch and fantasize about Han Solo all day."
"I do not fantasize about Han Solo!" I said offended. "Oh I'm sorry. You fantasize over the voice of Marlin from 'Finding Nemo'." I froze, ashamed that she was right once again. "Why do you even bother giving me advice. Don't you have like, five boyfriends to get home to." I whined, looking down at my Pokémon pajama pants. "I get all the boys 'cause I go out on Friday nights. And I'm a slut so..." Hannah and I burst out laughing and as she plops down next to me. "Come to the bar with me this Friday. It will be fun." She suggested. I shrugged and rested my head on the heel of my hand. "I don't know, Hannah. I don't want to be disappointed at all the drunk, belching, ugly men that will be there." Hannah snorted at my comment but quickly pulled herself back together. "I'm being serious. Friday night. Joule's Corner Bar. I'll be there by your side the whoooole time." I took a dramatic sigh and stretched widely. "Okay, okay. But one time and that's it." Hannah squealed with excitement. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" She shouted, jumping up and down quickly.

(That night)

"Hannah!"
"What, bitch?"
"What time is it?"
"I don't know."
"Well can ya check please?!"
"Ugggggh.............9:37"
"Shit!"
I lunged for the remote and switched the channel to HBO.
"Why?" Hannah asked from the room she slept in.
"My favorite movie is on!" I answered.
"I wasn't asking why you wanted to know the time," she started. "I was asking how you let yourself mindlessly sink in a sofa binge watching shows like 'Downton Abbey' or some shit like that."
"Shut the hell up!" I snapped as I turned up the volume. Hannah walked into the living room and scanned the tv screen. "What Si-Fi crap is this?"
"It's not 'Si-Fi crap'! It's Zombieland."
Hannah stood there and blinked.
"You lost me at Zombie."
I just rolled my eyes and scoffed as I studied the screen.
This was my favorite part. "The little girl got bit by a zombie and the older sister had to shoot and kill her. But she's torn between logic and love." I explained to Hannah, who had no intention in wanting to listen anyway. "How do you live?" She snarled.

I know what you're thinking.
Omg she's such a bitch.
Trust me, I think that so much, it could be her bio in life.
But I've known her since we were three. So it's kind of one of those love hate relationships you have with your siblings.
But I wasn't focused on that. I was focused on the pair of blue eyes on the screen that somehow read my soul. The chill that ran through my body made it real. Almost like he was right there in front of me. "Hey, googley eyes!" Hannah yelped while snapping her fingers. "Go to sleep. Tomorrow night will be the best night of your life!" And with that, she skipped her way back into the guest room. I didn't even focus on the fact that she was supposed to be at her apartment an hour ago. I didn't even focus on the fact that the party hard night was tomorrow. I was just staring at the blue crystal eyes on the television that belong to one man only.

"Jesse Eisenberg..."
I whispered to myself.

Well...I've been obsessing over Jesse lately so I decided to write a fanfic about him. I know it's a little different then what I usually write, but I still hope you guys will like it. And as always, I will see you...in the next chapter! BUH BYYEEEE!!!!!
~Starqween28