Chapter 5.

I felt panicked. My breaths became shorter and my heartbeat pulsed in my ears. "I...I don't know how to dance like-"
"You're okay. I'll take it slow" he said.
He pulled me closer, joining our hips together. I blushed and didn't care if it showed. His smile made me relaxed and I felt like he wasn't one of those guys that just want to get in your pants. The music moved us in sync and I danced it pretty well, if I do say so myself. I felt Jesse hands move from my hips to my fingertips. I looked down at our intertwined fingers and weakly grinned. "I expected to come here and there be ugly ass people." I said quietly. "But I guess I was wrong." Jesse's teeth glowed with whiteness in the dark bar. "Well I'll take that as a compliment." We both laughed and continued dancing. That is until-
"*gasps* (y/n)!" I heard Hannah shout from a distance. She wobbly walked up to us and sloppily put her hand on my shoulder. "Good for you..." She slurred. "You're drunk." I said coldly. "Nu-uh!" She protested childishly.  "Hey, meet my new boyfriend, Eric. He's a firefighter." A tall muscular man emerged from behind Hannah and I looked at him with slight intimidation. "Okay, cool. Um...Jesse. This is the friend I lost." I informed him. Jesse reached out his hand and smiled. "I was not really expecting to meet her like this but I guess it's always fun to speak with an intoxicated blonde." Eric laugh especially to this. "Hey, babe." He said. "Let's get out of here."
"Ohhh." Hannah cooed. "Well...(y/n) I'll see you in the morning." And with that she danced her way out of the bar with Eric trailing behind. "She's a train wreck." I whispered. "She seems nice." Jesse said sarcastically. "I don't even know how she's gonna get home. I brought her here in my car and I have the keys in my pocket."
"She can always go home with Eric."
"Oh boy...I got to get ready for a meltdown in the morning about how he broke her heart after a one night stand." Jesse laughed and we started to dance again.

As soon as the music stopped, I slightly yawned. "Do you want to go home? Cause we can if you want to." Jesse asked. I tiredly nodded and he wrapped his hand around mine as we walked out.

"Shit!" I exclaimed as my car was no where to be found. "Oh my- It got freakin towed!!"
"Let's take my car." Jesse suggested. I just sighed and followed him to where he parked his car.
As soon as we closed the doors to his vehicle. I leaned back in his seats. The a/c blasted in my face and I have never been more grateful in my life. "Oh my God...that was fun." I said quietly. "Yeah that was great wasn't it?"
"Mm-Hm."
"We didn't pay for the drinks."
I sprouted up and looked at Jesse.
"Are you joking?"
Jesse shook his head and he began to chuckle.
I placed my hand on my forehead and started to giggle as well. Jesse took out his keys and placed them in the keyhole. With a twist in his wrist, the car revved and we were off.