Chapter 6.

The straw slipped through my lips as Jesse and I walked back to the car after going to Tropical Smoothie. "And I said to Woody, 'Maybe if you wouldn't focus on trying to read people's minds, you can focus on you're own future'." Jesse and I laughed as we hopped back into the car. He drove me home and I sighed as I stepped out and walked towards my porch. I stretched before reaching for my doorknob, but out of nowhere I felt a hand wrap around my hip. I was spun around by Jesse and his hand lifted my chin up quickly, emerging our lips together with a swift movement. My eyes widened as I couldn't believe what was happening. My fangirl level elevated to maximum capacity as he slipped his lips away from mine. "I'm sorry. I just met you and now I'm like, making out with you? I didn't know what got into me." Jesse stuttered quickly while rubbing the back of his neck. "I really should be going. I'm sorry-" but his sentence was cut off by me kissing him again. I loved him. Not just as an actor, but as a human being. As a person who has the bluest of blue eyes and the one that can make me smile whenever. Our lips moved in sync as I thought how quickly things were happening. And I somewhat loved it. And he did too. We broke away from the kiss one last time and we said our goodnights. I shyly waved away as he drove off.
I crashed onto my bed tiredly and groaned as my feet ached. "Get ready for a hangover." I mumbled to myself as I started to fall asleep, not even bothering to pull myself under the covers.