Chapter 2

The heat of the sun peered through the glass window of my bedroom. I squirmed around trying my best to keep the beams of light from hitting my eyelids.
Tonight....what's gonna happen tonight? Is it like the movies? Does a guy meet a girl so easily and they instantly fall in love when they realize they have the same interest?
I'm gonna admit, I'm a little panicked. But it's all for the men, right?

I realized the blocking of the sun was a useless action so I decided to lazily get up out of bed and pour some cereal.
That was until I found a slip of paper taped on the refrigerator door as I walked into the kitchen.

Hey, (y/n). Brad got off of work early so I decided to hang at his place. I'll come over later to get you ready for tonight. Love you,
                             Hannah
I let my neck roll back as I groaned in annoyance. "I swear, that girl will do anything for that man." I muttered to myself.
After I poured my breakfast I decided to see what was on Netflix. I watched a few dramas and the rest were Si-Fi movies. Hey, don't judge. A girl can live off that stuff.

(Time skip)

My eyes couldn't bare to stay open any longer. It was the last episode to season 7 on Game of Thrones. But I had to catch up. I need to finish this. But......I.......can't.......

BANG!

I sprung to my feet as I found Hannah standing in the doorway. "Jesus, you scared the living shit out of me!" I snapped. Hannah didn't answer. She just launched her way to my room and bored her way towards my closet. "Nice to see you, too." I remarked sarcastically as I trailed along. "We need to find you something hot."
I gulped. "Hot?" I inquired. "Um...how 'bout we settle for...casual?"
"Do you want to get a guy?"
I couldn't argue. I've always wanted to wrap my arms around someone I loved. I've always wanted to smell their scent that was left on me the night before. I've always wanted to be like Hannah. The girl who gets everything.
"Fine. But nothing too scandal."
Thirty minutes. The longest thirty minutes I've ever forced my way through. And we finally found something decent. It was a black tank too with a off-white cardigan and a black mini skirt. I hated thinking it, but it felt good to wear this. I smiled in the full length mirror ad Hannah stood behind me. "Alright, let's go." I turned around and realized she was already ready. I shrugged and walked out the door with keys in my hand as a thrill of excitement stung my body.