Chapter 4

We slipped through the crowd of dancing bodies and seemed to drown within them. "It's so loud!" I shouted.
"What!?" Jesse hollered. I just chuckled and started moving to the beat of the newly played song. "I don't really know how to dance!" I shouted out, hoping he could hear me. "Here," Jesse said reaching out his hand palm upward. "I'll teach you." I shyly curtsied and placed my hand in his. With a quick jerk I was just inches away from his face, my hands resting on his shoulders. "Um...heh." I blushed.
Shit. I thought as Jesse smiled. "Okay. So first," Jesse spoke a little bit softer since we were closer. "You start like this." Jesse wrapped his fingers between mine and we slowly progressed in the music. I just giggled and awkwardly moved my body cautiously. "You got to be loose with it!" He said laughing as well. "And what do you know anything about dancing?"
"I pulled out some moves on the 'Now You See Me' set."
I rolled my eyes and followed his instructions.

The beat seemed to slow down and we've been dancing for fifteen minutes. To my surprise I wasn't sweating...and neither was Jesse. I was having fun actually. It was a little less different than I expected the expire nice would be. "(Y/n)," he started. I looked up into his blue eyes. "Lets do something different." I was a little confused by his suggestion, but when he pulled me closer and placed his hands on my hips, I understood completely what he was saying.