Meeting you

This is my first story enjoy

Eren's Pov

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing,I groaned as I rolled out my bed and shuffled into my bathroom to take a shower..showers are fucking awesome. After I had finished taking my shower I dried my mop if a hair and went to get dressed.

I wore a red and black flannel shirt,black skinny jeans and red converse.When I was finished I headed downstairs to see mikasa making breakfast.Today was the day that i attended Sina Senor High for a student exchange program for 5 months.

To be honest I was excited but at the same time I didn't give a shit,all I wanted was for these 5 months to be over and done with. "Eren..Eren!" Mikasa shouted to grab my attention "Hm?" I answered "Come on and eat your breakfast"she said with a soothing voice as she placed a plate of bacon and eggs on the table.

I hurried over to the table and began to eat once i realized I was standing on the last step of the stairs. Mikasa was always the one cooking meals in the house ever since our mom died and our dad left us but we still managed.As soon as i finished my breakfast i grabbed my

Backpack and said goodbye to mikasa and headed towards school.

Levi's Pov

"Tch" Shitty school I said as I made my way through the halls of Sina Senior High,whats the point anyway I sighed as I entered my classroom and sat at my usual seat in the back of the room.I noticed Mr.Smith wasn't here yet so I plugged in my head phones and listened to Heroes we could be by Alesso and Tove lo and waited for class to start

5 minutes later Mr.Smith entered the classroom so I put my headphones in my pocket to pay attention "Okay class settle down,settle down"he started "Today we have a new student for the student exchange program.Come in Eren" As soon as Mr.Smith finished

My eyes widened as a quite tall boy with chocolate,messy hair came into the room.He had a soothing voice and sun-kissed skin and his eyes were a beautiful color as well like the ocean blue at the top then it fades into a soft green and specs of gold can be seen around his iris.

"Hello,my name is Eren Jaeger,I'm from Germany and I hope we can all get along"he said with a bright smile that caused my heart to do a triple backflip,until a certain horseface said "Why do you sound funny?"

wearing his usual cocky grin "Why do you look like a constipated horse?" Eren said with a questioning look.The class bursted out with laugher,Jean sinked in his chair and glared at Eren while wore a smirk,even Mr.Smith was laughing."Okay class" Mr.Smith said as he wiped a tear from his eyes "Eren you can sit next to......Levi!" Mr.Smith pointed.

Eren looked around and gave me a smile, I blushed but I quickly composed myself and put on my usual bored expression as he sat down in his seat,and payed attention to the front.All I could do was look at him,he was so beautiful.

I stared at him so long I didn't realize he was talking me "Hey Levi" he said "What do you want brat?" He gave me the most cutest pouty face, it took all the strength in my soul not to push him down and kiss him. "I'm not a brat" he mumbled "Yes you are,brat" I teased "Am not!" He hissed "You're right your not a brat,you're a sexy brat"

I smirked and he turned crimson and payed attention to class "Okay class take down the homework for this period and you are dismissed" Mr.Smith said and sat down at his desk.The rest of the period was silent until the bell rang telling us to go to second period.

As I was packing I saw Eren talking to a blonde....coconut? Eren seemed to be having fun talking to him but when he laughed my eyes widened and my heart exploded. "'You want to fuck him don't you?"' 'who the hell are you' "'Your inner logic dipshit"' 'Fuck you and I dont want to fuck him' "'Yes you do~"' 'GO AWAY'

I sighed as I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom,only to fall on my ass "Tch,watch were you're going you tall ass tree" I look up to see Eren with a apologetic smile on his face "S-sorry Levi,are you okay?" He said as he gave me his hand and I gladly accepted it

"I'm fine brat" I said as I dusted myself off I looked up again to see Eren blushing "Are you ok brat? you're face is red" "I-I'm fine" he stuttered "Are you sure?" I asked again "y-yes" "Brat" I saw his eyes widened as I got on my tippy toes and put my forehead on his our noses almost touching.

"L-L-Levi w-what are you d-doing!?" He stuttered "Tch, checking if you have a fever brat" I stated coldly "I-I'm fine, r-really" I sighed as I stood straight "ok" I said "S-See you later Levi" he said as he sprinted off.

School just might get interesting with that brat here

What will happen........I really don't know😗