Chapter 4

{Hello once again my Jaegerbabies! Heres another chapter I didnt update because I was pondering how this story would go,also THANK YOU guys for 53 views.Its best to celebrate the "little" things in life.well enjoy!.}
{sorry I thought I updated this chapter}

Levi's Pov
{Also lets pretend its Friday.promise ill make logical books in the future}.

I woke up with my eyes closed knowing I would be blinded by that bright as fuck sun.still laying down on my..bed?.I slowly opened my eyes staring with horror as I lied on top of Eren.

Arms hogtied,cum everywhere and his dick still in my ass.

What.the.fuck.

What the hell happened last night! I yelled mentally looking around franticly.I tried to get up,but thanks to Eren's monster dick in my ass I was too weak to stand up."Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit"I silently cursed to myself.

I silently thinked to myself on what happened last night.memories of last night flooded into my head.me giving Eren a blowjob,Eren thrusting roughly into me,and me calling Eren...Daddy?.

I'm one kinky ass bitch.

And if things couldn't get any worse Eren arched his back,stretching thrusting his member deeper into me."Aah~".I moaned loudly,disturbing Eren.I watched as he stirred in his sleep,eyes still closed.

"E-eren! Wake up"I practically yelled."Nooooo~I wanna go back sleeep" Eren whined,moving a he did so."Ngh~"I moaned alarming Eren.I watched him open his eyes and had a panick attack when he saw the state we were in.

"L-levi w-what are doing!?".Eren stuttered."Me!?.what about you?,you're the one with your dick up my ass!".I hissed."S-sorry"He apologized and laid me down on the bed staring at me with wide eyes.

"I-um-". "Tch hurry the fuck up and untie me brat".I said my voice cracking.

"Y-yes".I watched as Eren untied my arms and looked down at my member.

"Levi..your....hard"Eren whispered.I looked down at my hardened member and blushed with embarrassment as I looked at Eren looking at me biting his lip.Feeling him getting hard again I avoided his gaze to embarrassed to stare at his Caribbean eyes."just do it".

I sighed,Eren getting impatient pulled out and slammed back in making me moan loudly.But soon after we heard a "click".Both me and Eren froze and looked in the direction of the noise.

Only to find a certain shitty glasses leaning in the doorway with a camera taking pictures at the speed of sound, with a pool of blood around her smiling like a crazy person.

{Basic fangirl appearence XD}

"Don't mind me continue"Hanji said grinning like an idiot and taking more pictures."Hanji" I spat with venom in my voice and gave her a death glare that would make one shit their pants.

I immediately jumped up and ran towards her,grabbing the nearest object which happened to be a chair.

Hanji proceeded to run down the hallway laughing maniacally,once she was by the stairs I threw the chair at her hitting her in the head making her fall down the stairs.

"Tch!"

"Fuckin shitty glasses what the hell do you want?!".I asked."Just coming to checkup on one of my favorite ships~"Hanji said with a wide grin.I tilted my head."Ship?-anyway how did you know he was here?" I asked

"I have my ways."Hanji said with a smug grin.

I heard footsteps behind me knowing it was Eren."Well I should get going" he said cheerfully and kissed my cheek and headed towards the door making a faint blush appear on my face.