Chapter 3

{Hello my Jaegerbabies! Welp! Heres another chapter!Warning "Cant handle the gay go away".Smut/Rape? I dunno I'm fucked up.this is my first smut so it may not be good.Also the ENTIRE chapter is SMUT.Sees u later!

Eren's Pov

I immediately removed myself from him blushing with embarrassment.backing up against the counter top."L-levi,Im s-sorry I didnt mean-"."Save it" Levi hissed with anger walking towards me still blushing.

I closed my eyes waiting for him to rip off my balls but nothing happened.I opened my eyes and looked down only to see Levi on his knees unbuckling my pants."Levi!w-what are you d-doing!?".I stuttered.

"Tch.we cant leave it like this you dipshit also if I let you finish yourself you'll mess up my bathroom".Levi said as he took my member out of my pants,making me shiver.

I watched as Levi observed my hardened member with slightly wide eyes."Not bad for a horny brat"Levi smirked.My dick twitched in anticipation as Levi stroked it and leaned forward and licked the tip, making me moan softly.

Levi then took my member into his mouth making a thrilled moan erupt from my mouth.Levi worked on the tip of my member swirling his tongue around it and sucked it."Levi~" I groaned as I grabbed a fist full of his hair.

He then took more my member into his mouth surprisingly not chocking and started to bob his head up and down.Levi proceeded to suck on my member putting his hands on my thighs for support.

I was growing impatient with how slowly he was going so I started to thrust roughly into his mouth without warning,making him grip my thighs tighter.

I always fantasied Levi doing this.sucking me off and me violating him.This continued for some time until I came into his mouth,"Ngh~".looking at Levi he swallowed all of my cum and licked the remaining off my member.

I stood wobbly by the kitchen table panting heavily trying to catch my breath,as Levi began to stand up and go upstairs to his room.For some reason I still wasn't satisfied with just that.I didn't feel like myself at all.

I headed upstairs to Levi's room only to see him brushing his teeth.he didn't notice I was there so I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.He jumped at the sudden contact."Eren!".

I just stood there behind Levi with my boner pressed lightly against his ass.Levi must've noticed since he looked like a human tomato,but also cute at the same time."B-brat get away from me!".

At this time I didn't give a shit what Levi had said,so I put my head on his shoulder.pressing my erection deeper into his jeans."Aah!~".

Levi moaned as he tried to unwrap himself from my hold,but failed miserably after a few minutes.I still stayed there on his shoulder.lust clouding my mind as I stared at him with hunger.Thinking.I wanted this person for so long,ever since I moved here.

I was always thinking about him,everyday and night.I wanted to hold him,love him,.

{A/N its so cheesy I could make a pizza XD}

"E-eren what's wrong?".He stated,still blushing.

My grip tightened as he said this."...I.want you Levi".I purred as grinded against him making my member leak precum all over his jeans.I licked his neck and sucked on it,making Levi give a low groan."N-ngh!Eren~".His moans rang through my ears like a sweet song making me more aroused.

"Eren!s-stop it,don't leave marks!".He panted.I continued to ignore Levi and sucked on his beautiful,pale skin leaving bruises and hickies everywhere until I found his sweet spot,making him moan and throw his head back.I lifted up his shirt,and started playing with his nipples."E-eren!".

I stopped sucking on Levi's neck then turned him around.He had an erection and was blushing and panting heavily with an erotic look on his face."So sexy~"I purred as I started to suck on his nipples swirling them in my mouth.

I teased the other as I nipped on it making it hard and erect.I looked at Levi for a moment and smashed our lips together in a heated kiss,touching his small frame and watching him shiver at my touch.

I licked his bottom lip for entrance which he hesitantly opened his mouth wasting no time to explore it.

We pulled away for air breathing heavily,staring at each other "E-eren we n-need to stop"Levi said blushing between pants.I chuckled"Your body says otherwise" I said seductively cupping his erection making Levi moan.

I picked up Levi bridal style and I threw him on the bed,took off my shirt and climbed on top of him.I then started to take off his pants,once I took off his pants. I put his shirt over his head bonding his arms with his shirt I then began to suck his member.

"Eren!" Levi panted as he arched his back and moaned loudly.

His moans were like heaven.I felt Levi bucking his hips so I held him down and started to bob my head faster.his eyes were shut tight and he gritted his teeth."F-fuck!".

"Eren!I-im gonna,Aah~" Levi moaned as he came in my mouth.I swallowed all of it as I guided my fingers to his mouth."Suck" I said harshly as Levi started to suck on my fingers,making them as wet as he can.

groaning at the sensation on my fingers I removed my fingers from his mouth and positioned them at his throbbing entrance.I thrusted in one digit making Levi cry out"Eren~I-it hurts!T-take it out!"Levi squirmed.

{*Cringe*}

"I take it your a virgin?"I said with a smirk.Levi visibly tensed.

"F-fuck you,you little shit"Levi hissed angrily.When he said this I pushed in another digit without warning making Levi scream.

"I'll show you whats not little~"I purred.

I started to thrust my fingers in and out of Levi in a scissoring motion stretching him as wide as possible.I added the last finger and curled them making him groan."Daddy!".I removed my fingers looking at him,loving the way he called me daddy.His sudden change in attitude was amazing.

I started to position my member against his entrance "D-daddy its t-too big it wont fit".Levi stuttered."Oh it'll fit"I said with smirk as I sat Levi on my lap,rubbing my length against his entrance.Levi gave a muffled moan.

"You know whats good about you being a virgin Levi?"I whispered in his ear making him shiver.

"I'm the first person that gets to put my dick in your tight little ass~".

{*Cringe**Cringe**Cringe}

I suddenly thrusted my member into Levi roughly,making him moan loudly,"Eren!!it hurts!"Levi said tears forming in his eyes "It'll go away baby just relax" I purred starting to thrust my member deep into Levi at a slow pace."So good~".I said feeling Levi's hole tighten around me.

"Ngh!Eren~f-faster"Levi commanded.I obliged by thrusting faster and harder into Levi making him moan loudly.I then stopped having an idea.I layed back on a pillow with a smirk on my face looking at the now whiny Levi who was confused on why I stopped.

{*Cringe**Cringe*}

"Eren".Levi said seductively. then seemed to get the hint and started to bounce on my member,grinding on it slowly every once in a while."Levi~"I moaned.pleased with the way he did it.

{*Cringe*}

"L-levi! I'm g-gonna cum!".I moaned as I was reaching my limit."Eren~cum inside me,fill me with your cum!"Levi yelled seductively as he bounced on my member faster until I came my load deep inside him,making both of us blackout immediately.

Well that's the end of that.yes i was cringing intensely while typing this.And yes even I can see its? Good/Bad ish?.And I'm sure my inner pervert will come out in the next book its hard being perverted when your family is around.And should I continue this chapter or not?.Well until next time my Jaegerbabies!.