Chapter 2

{Hey.........so.....chapter 2......enjoy!}

Levi's Pov still

I smiled to myself as I saw his messy hair bounce around in the crowded halls.I turned around to head to second period until I heard an inhuman scream and heavy footsteps.

"Shit".I cursed as I ran through the small narrow halls and started to push people out of my way,I could hear a faint 'watch it' or 'jerk' as I passed through.saw 2 fat ass dude in the way so I had to do a wall jump.'fuckin pigs'.

I ran towards the stairs leading me to the roof.thank god there were no people there because they was gonna have a bad day.

I ran in and locked the door and looked at my surroundings,I looked for a way to escape this deathtrap, but no prevail.until the door suddenly bursted open and I heard cackling,I ran to the railing and looked down,I saw 2 people moving a mattress into the school.

I smirked to myself and took a deep breath and jumped over the railing.hoping to land on the mattress but instead I was caught by Hanji in a bone-crushing hug and smiling like a mad man.

Eren's Pov

I dashed to second period class until I heard a scream,It sounded like a dying animal decided to shake it off and go to class, I had art.

But for some reason I couldn't get Levi out of my head. the way he looks with that stoic expression,his steel gray eyes,his neatly shaved under cut,and how he looks shirtless.

I wonder how he would look flustered and embarrassed.moaning underneath me while I pleasured him with my d-"JAEGER!" .I jumped to the sound of my art teacher Mr.Phillis."y-yes?" Mr.Phillis sighed in frustration and rubbed his temples "Can you please tell the class the meaning of abstract?"

"yes sir" I replied.'this is going to be a long day'.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

I sighed as I made my way to my last period of the day...science. I honestly hated science,but I still managed to pass the class.

(Can anyone sense my pain?)

I walked into my class and sat down at my seat.3 minutes later I spotted Levi walk in the class with a girl,she had a messy brown ponytail,thick glasses and a lab coat.To be honest she looked creepy but she seemed nice.

I watched as Levi came to his seat next to mine,I blushed when I saw him look me up and down and bit his lip with a smirk...'Damn'.

Just then Mrs.Johnson our science teacher walked in the classroom,set her stuff on her desk and started to take attendance.

After Mrs.Johnson took attendance she announced that we are going to have a science project.the entire class groaned at this,"Alright then,these are the groupies.Hanji and Connie,Reiner and Bertodlt, Mikasa and Annie,Jean and Marco and Levi and Eren.

You're project is about Physics,this is also due next week so please do your best....There is also homework that's due tomorrow"she said with a smile.
.........'This bitch'.I sighed as I heard someone call brat I turned and wasn't surprised to see it was Levi.

"Yes?" I answered "Do you want to come to my house to talk about it?".I gave him a questioning look "Talk about what?".
"Tch,the project dumbass". I totally forgot"O-okay" fuck why did I stutter?.
He sighed and told me to meet him after class I nodded and turned around.

And I swear out of the corner of my eye I saw him smirk.

{Time skip.brought to you by my English teacher}

After class I waited for Levi.a minute later he came to me."Are you ready brat?"."Yea lets go".Levi nodded and my jaw dropped as he led me outside to a black Rose Royce it was extremely clean and looked expensive.

"Is this yours?" i questioned as I pointed to the car "yes.yes it is"he said with pride.I snickered at this and entered the car.

We drove out of the school parking lot,while we drove I got bored,Levi must have sensed this because he turned on the radio and Counting stars by One Republic came on.I smiled considering this was my favorite song in the entire world.

I sang to myself until I heard Levi ask "Hey Eren,are you gay?".when I heard this I blushed and hesitantly nodded."Are you g-gay Levi?"I stuttered.He took a glance at me."No,brat I'm as straight as a circle".he said.I was confused then I realized"Hey,circles aren't-Ooohh".

Levi gave a hearty laugh and It only took that to send pleasurable chills down my spine.We soon reached his house in a few minutes,and let me say that his house was amazing.once we got inside I took off my shoes and looked around.

Everything was clean and shiny even the rug had my reflection in it.And the house itself was big and spacious.I saw Levi and he motioned for me to come upstairs I stayed behind him and blushed as I stared at his fine ass.

I got hard,but i managed to control it a little bit so I hope he didn't notice..We entered his room and it was just as clean as downstairs.He had black draped curtains and a gigantic silky gray bed.t he pillows were white and lined with silver also.

He had a small desk in the corner of his room with a laptop and a cup filled with pencils.
I continued to admire his room until he broke the silence."Hey brat,I'm going to make tea ill be right back.dont.get.anything.dirty"he stated with a glare.I flinched and nodded then proceeded to look around the house.

It was big but it wasn't that big that I could get lost.All together the house had 2 bedrooms,a guestroom,1 bathroom,a kitchen,living room and balcony.I walked to the kitchen,only to find Levi on his tippy-toes trying to reach the sugar.

I tried so hard not to laugh cause I knew I would get a kick to the face."Do you need some help?"I said with a grin.He seemed to deny it until he gave a little nod.I chuckled and went behind him to grab the sugar and had my hand on the table for support.

But when I looked down I could see a faint blush on his cheeks.That was so CUTE.I thought ,but I realized I was pressed against him to the point where my little friend decided to say hello.

(And scene. I hope you guys like this chapter I'm sorry I didn't update for those who actually read this piece of shit,I was kinda thinking that this book wasn't that good but I got some encouragement from @YukixDream.Thankyou for the encouragement.Until next time my Jaegerbabies!)

(Yh I said it........Deal With It😎)