Chapter two

Recap-I'll get revenge..................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He smiles " Anything I can help with". He kissed me . I pull away "Just go with the flow babe ." I winked at him. I kissed him , He pulls my waist deepening the kiss. His tongue traces my bottom lip asking for entrance. You part your lips and the fight for dominance starts which he wins. He picks you up and you back in on the pillows and he is on top.                                                                                Ring Ring Ring  

He groans "You should pick it up" You tell him. 

"hello".He intertwines his fingers with yours "Do i have too" He groans. "Fine" He ends the call. "That was my brother i have to go" "Okay he's your brother ,you should go" He cups your face "I know its early but i love you" "I love you too" I kiss him. You lead him to the door and he leaves. You feel lonely without him and crave his touch. You go to your room and do some work.

10:00 pm

You hear something by your your window , you see Damian with a picnic basket . He climbs to your balcony. "Hey, missed me already" He chuckles. "Actually , yes I did I'm not afraid to say it" . "Aw, your so sweet and cute" You hold his face. "I'm note cute , I'm manly" He exclaims . "Yes baby", You laugh a little . He grabs you a smashes his lips on yours.

You both spend the night cuddling in bed learning every detail about each other. I end up falling asleep, great >_< . You wake up and find an empty room. The you see it a note with you name on it.

Nora

I wish I could have been there when you awoke but my brother is being  himself. I will see you at school, and know that I love you with all my heart my Luna. 

I love you

Damian

You smile yourself and get ready and actually effort in yourself.

You get into your black Maserati and drive to school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's p.o.v

I miss her. I'm sitting on a couch. Her beautiful face amazing laugh , that breath taking smile. I'm so lucky . "Why are you so happy?" Scott my brother walks in. "I'm just thinking about my mate , I miss her" His eyes widen . "You found her?????" . You smile and nod. "She's so beautiful, the most beautiful I've ever laid  my eyes on" I sigh. "I'm happy for you but" I shoot him a glare "-did you tell mom because she is gonna kill you if you don't." oh no I forgot about my mom. "Ready for school you have to meet the future alpha." Oh goddess help me.

fast forward

I was walking to find Nora. I missed her so much. Someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey , Damian right , I'm Elliot" He seems nice , total BS I call bull shit. "Yeah hey"  'can we punch him in the face , he hurt mate' Luca said.  'We cant she wants revenge we cant to anything' "Hey do you Nora" "oh you don't want to know her" he said . I want to punch him in the face."Why ?" My fist are inching. "She's ugly and gross, people say she lives under a bridge". Did you see her house.

'how dare he speak of mate' Luca snarled. Then it hit me ,her mouth watering scent. She pulled up in a freaking awesome car . Woah she looked hot. Their jaws dropped. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. "Hey"She giggled. " Hey princess " We turned to them and walked. "Elliot" She said bitterly . I kissed her cheek. 

"N-Nora?" He croaked . "Yes" She answered. "I guess you know my mate " I pulled her closer. She look at me with love and affection. I'm falling hard and I don't regret it . "You cant be her mate , I am ........"