Chapter four

Recap : "Dad?" "hello Nora......"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey dad what happening", "Nothing much sweetheart, you are coming for the ball on Saturday, I'm not taking no for an answer . I'll have someone pick you up at 5, you brother and sisters said hello" "Okay dad, tell them hello, love you bye". I ended the call and walk back to Damian.

"Hey whats wrong ". He asked me , Scott was gone. "Nothing, you wanna go?", "Sure, your car, I wanna talk about something," " Sure", We walked to my car and sat inside. I sat in the drivers seat while he was in the passenger. "So my parents are making me go to some ball and I wanted to know if you would come , Its in New Orleans and we are leaving tomorrow" . Oh no dammit . "I don't think I can come , I have to meet my dad, I'm sorry" " No its okay , I understand." "Hey you wanna go back to my house and watch Netflix" "and chill" He smirked ."yeaaaaaa no"

(mature scent written by@hannahchetty)

we arrived at my place and cuddled in the movie room. "hey Nora" i look at him. "i love you" "i love you too " i kissed him. he kissed me back with hunger and passion. he turned us over so he was top. He deepened the kiss. his tongue rubbing against mine. I moaned . His hand wandered my side and my thigh. He was in between my legs now. He grabbed my thigh and pulled i up as he was grinding against me . I let out a moan.

He groaned and i pulled his shirt off. he maneuvered out of his shirt and he found his way back to my lips. he than left my lips and trailed wet kiss on my neck , sucking and nibbling , I moaned and turned us over and kiss his neck. he took of my shirt, well ripped it off and turned us around. It was getting more intense and then the door opened .

(its safe now)

Damian quickly covered me. It was Lucy and Scott. I mentally cursed

"Oh my .Miss grey my apology , he barged in and said he was a friend". Scott looked at me , Lucy left, Damian growled and handed me his shirt.

"Don't look at her" he growled at Scott.

"Sorry bro , mom and dad are here" Lucy came back with a shirt. Damian and Scott left while I changed. I went and gave Damian his shirt back .

"I intend on taking of where we left off" he whispered.

5:00 pm

after they left i packed and now I'm waiting for my driver who was 2 minutes later, but i didn't care. i got in the car and we made our way to New Orleans.

We arrived and I meet with my dad.

flash back

"hello love" he hugged me " hi dad " "i don't have much time but i love you and Noah and hope and the others are in the ball room . " "okay , thanks daddy" "okay princess, i see you later, to catch up" he kissed my forehead

end of flash back

i saw my sibling and we trained fought each other , was pretty fun. now i'm sitting in my room doing work. knock knock.

Hope and Noah entered "hey sis " Noah said and sat on your lap " hello my twin" hope laughed and sat on Noah who was sitting on you. "hey my other half" "hey my other half" she laughed. "we heard you got a mate" Noah stiffened ." yep" making the 'p' pop. "i don't like him " Noah huffed. " i don't care i didn't like Nichole your girlfriend." "yeah you didn't so you killed her" hope laughed " she called my a bitch Nora was just protecting me " haha hope was on my side.

we goofed around and ate a couple of people. what , we are vampires and i'm sick of blood bags.

(day of the ball)