Chapter three

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING. I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SHOUT OUT TO THANK Abbygoldgirl FOR BEING MY INSPIRATION AND FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS . THANKS . CHECK HER OUT.ENJOY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nora's p.o.v

"You cant be her mate , I am " Elliot grabbed my arm and pulled me out of Damian arms . I took his hand and grabbed his neck and pushed him on the lockers and held him up using one hand . Damian growled "Don't you dare touch me again, I am not your mate" I let o and he fell. I walked away with Damian trailing me. He snaked his arm around my waist . I felt sparks . "That was amazing but how dare he . I'll rip his head from his shoulders next time".

He was hiding his face in your hair inhaling my scent . He calmed down after a couple mins . It wasn't a strange thing to see in school, it was a werewolf school with a few humans and witches. "Do you have your time table?" I cupped his face, while he held my waist. "no" He shrugged. "come on ". I lead him to the office.

"Can i help you?" The secretary asked . "Yes I came for my time table ." He said and held my hand. "Whats your course?". He look at me."Whats your course princess " He whispered. "You sure?" I whispered back. He nodded "A 1" . He repeated it to the lady. She gave him a couple of pages . He thanked he and we walked to his locker while guys gawked at me, Damian held my waist.

Alpha's are so possessive. We walked to his locker while I heard people whisper 'who is that ' is that that chick Nora the really quiet one' or ' someone gave that girl a credit card' and 'dude shes hot'

A guy walk up to us "dude what course are you doing" He look a little like Damian. "A 1, and this is my mate Nora and Nora this is my brother Scott" He introduced us "hi" I waved. "Hey nice to meet you, wait do you know what is in A 1" Damian shook his head no , 'oh boy' you thought "advanced everything -." Damian stiffened. "-and I told mom you found your mate and she is coming to see" I looked at Scott .

'not the mother'I groaned in my mind. " Don't worry they'll love you like I do " He cooed. The bell rang and we went to class :

1 Advanced math

2 Advanced physics

3 Bio

4 Lunch

5 English

6 French/Spanish/ other

7 Free

We walked to maths. We sat in the back.He sat next to me and I pulled out a book. Mr Stevens walked into class. " We have a new learned in class, Mr Collins please stand" Damian stood up "I don't like slackers so don't waste your and my time, you can sit" Damian sat and Mr Stevens gave us work sheets. Damian eyes widen. I finished mine in 5 mins total . this was childs play to me .Damian was struggling so I might have let him copy of me.

Lunch came we were walking to find Scott and got invited to sit with people "come on"Damian said ."You go ahead I have somethings to do " , "Oh you want me to come" "no I'm fine"I pecked his lips and walked to the principals office. Funny how the principal is also the alpha James .I knocked and walked in .

" Excuse me can I help you" He asked . I walked in front of him.

5 Min later i walked out and saw Elliot. I smirked a what I had just done. what I did you ask. I compelled the alpha not to give Elliot the alpha position and to also to make his daughter who should get it in my opinion. Elliot isn't even beta. That's just the beginning.

I walk to the library and sat in the end. I was still a loner and I liked that. I still had to work. I did own a billion dollar company and the work wasn't going to do itself.

The bell rings which means time for class. I walked into class and sit in the back. Damian comes and sits next to you ."Hey where have you been" He asks. "I had to do some work and stuff" He nods.

Class goes pretty fast.You just sat there talking with Damian and the teacher tell everyone they can do any thing.You watch a movie on your phone. The bell rings and I go out of class . " Hey what language are you doing?" Damian asks.The best part of languages is you can do whatever you want. " Japanese, I can change if you want I can do any language " He shakes his head " No we can do Japanese" This boy and his pride , he's lucky I love him , it is kind of sweet. " Which language did you do before." You ask . "French" "French it is then".I turned around and was just about to walk when he grabs you hand and intertwines your fingers "You don't have to" "No its fine I already know Japanese plus french is easier,je t'aime " he smiles at you "je t'aime aussi "

Class ends and your free. Scott walks up to you guys panicked " Damian their here both of them and their coming and they wanna meet her" Just on cue your phone starts ringing. "I have to take this" you walk outside and answer.

" Dad?" "Hello Nora........."