Chapter One {Rewrite}

"Miss Michaelson. It's time."

Lucy had awakened me from a dead like sleep.

"Why did you wake me up at this god awful hour. Lucy??" I asked as she drew the curtains.

"Because you asked me too Miss. You better get ready for school if you want to get to school on time Miss." She told me.

"First of all I'm an idiot for tell you to wake me up, and second why did I have to go to school." I groaned in my pillow.

"Come now miss, I'll ready your bath." She told me and left. 'Yay School!!!' said No one ever.

I was never someone who enjoyed school. In school I was the background girl. Never noticed by anyone. Now it's not like I didn't have a choice. Being in the background was a choice and I was okay with it.

Truth be told if I wanted to be Queen Bee I would be but thats to much work.

I finally got out of bed and went into my bath. I relaxed as the hot water soaked my skin. I sighed thinking about today and what it was going to be like.

I putt on an over sized hoddie and got into my crappy car like I did every day. Today was going to be different. How? Well I don't know but my wolf snow does.

I sang to the to the music as I drove to the crappy school of Delmore high. Creative name when the town is called Delmont, don't you think?

Finally I arrived to school. Yay, Note The Sarcasm.

I walked in to smell the most amazing, exotic scent of the woods and honey. I followed it like anyone would to find my mate with his tongue down the the pack sluts throat. They continued with no shame. Great My Mates A Man Whore.

He finally pulled away and looked around then his gaze settled on me. He got up and pulled me along with him. What a great way to start the day.

He dragged me to the janitors closet and locked the door.

"Who the fūçk are you???" He growled out. His eyes turned black.

"What? Are you deaf? Who are you?" He growled out again.

"Nora." I said shocked at his tone.

"Oh moon Goddess why? Why did I have a mate like you." He looked at the ceiling.

"I Elliot Sawyers rejected you as my mate and Luna of the midnight howlers." I felt like my soul was breaking into pieces. I fell to the ground withering in pain. He looked at me then walked out, but before he did.

"Remember the rejected always have Revenge and I will have mines." I told him. And with that he Left.

I got up and dusted off the dirt. Enough of the weakling act. Right now I wanted revenge. I craved vengeance.

I left to my car and decided to just run. I didn't give a shit about this car, all I cared about was vengeance. My wolf longed for it and I will not disappoint. Not now, not ever.

I ran outside letting my wolf out. I shredded the clothes and ran home. My wolf howled in sadness and anger. It consumed us.

With one last howl we roared out the bond was broken. We heard another howl. Ethan's howl to be exact but we continued to run.