Chapter five

" I think Nora is the most beautiful, strong, lovable, amazing and I think I'm the most luckiest person to be her mate. I love her and think she is the most important person in the world" . He said with a straight face. He was being compelled so he couldn't lie. 'aw' . " nice answer, i like you" my dad shock his hand and gave me an approving nod. I look at Damian "what just happened?". He looked shocked and confused at the same time. "my father compelled you, its mind control". He blushed. " is my mate Damian Collins blushing". I teased. "no . I just wanted you to be the first one to know how much you mean to me". " i love you too, but if you hadn't you'd probable be dead". He chuckled " you love me.". He teased.

" may i have a dance" he held his hand out. I took it " you may".

(the ball)

We dance . I saw love in his eyes as we danced.

(after we danced to the song above)

My beta and one of closest friend aakil came and tapped my shoulder, "Nora may i have a word". You nodded and went to the office with Damian and aakil. "what is it ?". He looked at Damian and then back to you. I gave him a reassuring smile. He had always been an overprotective big brother to you. "i wanted to judge for my self". "oh aakil". I sighed. Damian growled and held you waist. "Damian, this is my best friend and beta aakil, aakil this is my mate Damian". We walked to thee ball room.

Someone burst through the doors. " we are being attacked" . Every panicked. The warriors ,we call them death dealers like from under world went to get ready. You and Aakil were the best and also went to get ready. Damian held your hand " were are you going" , " to fight". I turned . "no its dangerous". " I'm not asking permission I'm an original". I held my head with pride . "I'm coming" you nodded. I changed into my battle outfit.

(outfit)

I went out and started killed anyone who tried to kill you

I went out and started killed anyone who tried to kill you. It was pretty easy. That's when you saw them , Ester and Cole. My fubernuking parents. "Noah" i screamed. He was at my side at once and so was Damian. Noah saw what i did.

Flash back . They were dead, we killed them.

We ran to them fighting . "looks like my beloved daughter got better" Cole laughed. I punched the smirk of his face and it felt amazing. He got up, i ran up and kneed him right up main street. He fell. The i got stabbed in the back , literally. It was Elliot. "if i cant have you no on will". He whisper in my ears. I turn and grabbed his throat. "Are you seriously joking , a knife in the back. I'm an original hybrid. If it was that easy i would be dead already dumb ass". I mean come on.

I felt a whoosh. I dropped him and turned around they were gone. Come on , you've gotta be kidding me , then Elliot disappeared . I really hate that witch of a mother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY IT WAS SHORT: SHOUT OUT TO