Chapter 3~x

You'll find out what that outfit is for soon enough ;)》

Shai's POV:

In a beautiful white gown, I stand proud, waiting for the moment where he will be mine,

I walk down the narrow, rich red carpet that leads to my future, and opens the door to my dreams, setting them free.

I see him.

Standing in a beautiful navy tuxedo, a beautiful smile on his face, a sparkle in his eyes

Happiness fills the air as we get closer, our hearts soon to be bound together by an infinite promise we both must make.

I look around as I walk, the faxes if the audience unknown, the face of my escort is unknown.

They are non existent.

No one Is there, the garden is empty.

Except a beautiful blonde woman lays there sobbing, in a white dress burned and torn.

She looks up at me and her cold yet desperate eyes meet my face.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY" She yells at me, each word a bullet.

"YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER" I look around desperate for an explanation but only to be met by silence.

Theo is gone to.

I look over where the woman is still weeping, each tear that falls break my heart.

I didn't know he had a girlfriend.

Another lover.

"Shailene Woodley!" I voice yells at me.

The priest.

"YOU MAY NEVER GET MARRIED AND WALK DOWN THAT ASILE"

Suddenly Theo reappears, waiting g fir the presence as the audience cheers.

I run towards him, but her never seems to get any closer, only further away.

"THEO!" I scream. Desperate for his comfort.

"THEO"

I gasp and sit up.

Looking around me I realize I'm in my room, dressed in a batman shirt and shorts.

No wedding.

No priest.

No broken girl.

And no Theo.

I turn to my beside table, hoping to find a glass of water, but instead I'm left with the note.

The one I got from him.

My mind begins to spin with questions about this man.

Courtney was right.

I don't know anything about him.

What if he has another lover? A family? A marriage? Kids?

And here I am just interfering with all of that, not even knowing his age.

But I mean come on.

He looks pretty young.

I say 30 years old.

But it doesn't matter.

Looking over hesitantly at the note, I could feel it clawing at my brain.

Demanding to be read.

Obeying my dumb Brain I pick it up with shaky hands and open it.

It was just a recipt.

A stupid recipt.

For the damn drinks we ordered.

I was about to throw it away in frusteration when I notice extra ink at the bottom.

(IGNORE: lipstick stain please)

I gasp.

He gave me his number.

Maybe we do have a chance.

Maybe I'll have my happlily ever after all.

<~♡~><~♡~><~♡~>

A/N:

More love to come
Bare with me.

Xoxo~

LivingxDreams