Chapter 9~x

One of my fav songs by her, what's yours?》

Shai's POV :

I was holding a small child in my arms, an infant, so delicate and small, and I could hardly believe she was in my arms.

That wasn't right.

She wasn't mine.

"HEY!" A familiar voice shouts, and I jump, the baby stirring in my arms.

The familiar figure comes closer and I gasp.

Theo?!

"YOU TOOK MY CHILD" He roars, and I literally almost drop the baby.

"I'm sorry" I whisper, handing the child back to him with shaking arms.

She was beautiful.

She should've been mine.

"Theo?! Theo?!" ...that scratchy voice...

"Oh my god" the woman sobs, rushing towards Theo, and taking the baby from him.

She turns towards me and her dark, hollow pupils meet mine.

"You monster, you'll never be a good mother, never"

Everything stops, the room turning the deepest shade of black, and a low rumble below my feet startles me out of my daze.

I look down, and gasp as the floor beneath my feet disappears and I scream as I fall into oblivion.....

Gasping I sit up frantically, looking around the darkness that surrounds me.

You will never be a good mother.

The words haunt my mind, and I can almost feel them echoing around the room.

A vibration causes me to jump, and I'm met with the soft glow of my cell phone.

I peek over at the screen and the first thing that catches My attention is the unknown number that texted me.

Or rather it's Theo's number.

I curiously open my phone, tapping the messaging icon which had a glowing red circle on the corner, a little 5 written inside.

Theo: hey bby

Theo: I hope you're okay

Theo: I know nightmares can be frightening.

Theo: I'm here for you, you know?

Theo: I'm always here :)

After reading the texts I gasp, they were sent only a minute or two after I had woken up.

That's just creepy, but kinda cute to.

But mostly creepy.

I slip on a robe, and head downstairs quietly, having a need to clear my mind of this Theo madness.

I finally decide on making myself a cup of tea, and relax a little before I go back to sleep.

I lay back on my couch, taking a relaxing breath and closing my eyes with a calm sigh.

Maybe Courtney can help me with this Theo problem.....

A/N:

I'm sorry it's short, but I like it this way :)

Does Theo really care about Shai?

~LivingxDreams ♡