Chapter 7~x

《I hope I'm not annoying you with these pictures》

Shai's POV :

I was sitting in the audience,
this time she was the bride.

I'm wearing a peach/coral coloured dress, midlength, outlines my body.

I look up and see him standing there yet again, this time he looks happier, the love and excitement more visible in his eyes.

Something he didn't have with me.

The wedding bells Start and she walks down the aisle.

Her wedding dress was bigger, better and more beautiful

Of course he would buy her a better dress, give her more money, treat her better than me.

Everyone stands up and applauds as she makes her way over to where he stands with the priest.

What happens next is a blur, but I do Remember the nasty smile she gives me as she walks past my seat.

This has got to be one of those horrid nightmares.

I get up, almost knocking the chair in front of me. The person sitting in it glares at me and scowls once he notices who I am.

"YOUR THE SLUT THAT ALMOST STOLE HIS GIRLFRIEND"

he's standing up now,
And boy is he tall.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING, WE ALL SAW IT! THE DESPERATE LOOK IN YOUR EYES AS YOU SNATCHED HIM AWAY"

This time he catches Theo's attention, and his head snaps towards me.

"It was you" he whispers.

I hold back a sob.

What did I do?

"Theo I'm sorry, whatever I did I'm sorry. Please! I would never break up any relationship on purpose! You know that".

I'm trembling as I wait for his next move.

"If your not 'purposely' trying to ruin my relationship-" he takes a deep breath, now looking directly at my hands,