Chapter 6~x

《This is the outfit she wears when she visits her parents》

Shai's POV:

After 3 hours of driving...after what seemed like an infinity away, I had arrived at my Grandparents house.

Tired and Hungry.

I was currently sitting in their small living room, admiring the beautiful floral patterns that were everywhere.

My Grandma was huge fan of flowers and I mean she was obsessed.

Which explains why I wore a floral shirt when coming over.

I haven't told anyone yet about my Nightmares with Theo, and how ever since I saw him at the bar, they've been occurring more often.

My Nana comes and sits down across from me, admiring me for a bit before speaking.

"You've grown" She smiles warmly.

"Ya, so I've heard" She laughs softly.

"You are just like your mother-" Those words not sounding comfortable at all.

"I mean the way she used to be, not how she is now" She gives me a comforting look.

She grabs my hand gently.

"She thought she was ready for love, the guy was handsome, kind, sweet, but only on the outside,"

She takes a breath and looks at me straight in the eyes. I became curious, wanting to know where she was going with this.

"You see Shailene, most guys aren't what they always appear to be, they play tricks on you, making it seem like they care. But when the right moment strikes, they jump up and take you by surprise."

She sighs once again. This time her voice gets softer.

"You have to be careful dear, your heart is very delicate, your love even more. Don't let them fool you with the mask they always wear, trust me, it's hard to stop a woman once she's in love."

She looks down and I know who she's referring to.

"Father" I whisper, barely audible.

I consider telling her about Theo but the upset look on her face says she doesn't want to talk.

She gets up and takes the cups of tea, heading to kitchen, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Don't let them fool you with the mask they always wear.

Her words echo in my mind and my thoughts go back to Theo and his actions.

I still need to ask him how he got my number.

It was annoying and everyday it got worse as I thought about more.

I sigh and bury my face in my hands.

Why does love have to be soo complicated?

My phone rings causing me to jump,I pick it up not bothering to check the ID.

"Hello there Princess,"

His voice,

Him

"I see you decided to ignore me since our last conversation".

I gasp.

"Well I see how it is, I'm soo attractive I'm making you speechless- THEO! THEO BABE! COME OVER HERE!"

A feminine voice interrupts his sentence, like the voice in my dream.

Only more scratchy.

But I was right,

There was someone else.

This was all just a fantasy in my mind,

And to actually think it would come true.

Now, that was ridiculous.

Before I could say anything or even reply to his stupid remark, the line goes dead.

And once again he is gone.

This time,

My mind bubbling with unanswered questions.

And I will get the answers I need.

<~♡~><~♡~><~♡~><~♡~>

A / N :

Unanswered questions?

A mysterious girl?

This might get more complicated than I thought...

Until next time.

Xoxo~
LivingxDreams