Prologue

Not everything stays the same...

    And I learned that the hard way.

****
3rd person POV

    "Ryo! Please, Ryo! Keep your eyes open!!" He smiled as blood leaked from his shivering frame.

    "Sacchi, calm down. I'm strong ssu!" Kise's voice calmed Rei's unstable mind.

    "Of course you are, the ambulance will be here soon... Just hold onto my hand until then." Rei held his hand close.

    Kise's blood was slowly leaking towards Rei and her clothes and limbs were being dyed red. She didn't mind, all she cared about is him surviving.

    "I love you, Sacchi."

****

    Rei busted through the hospital doors and slammed the one Kise was in, open.  Rei looked at Kise, "You're okay..." Rei teared up and smiled.

    Kishi put her hand on Rei's shoulder, while Kiru did the same to Rei's other shoulder. Kiru sighed, "He took some damage, but not fatal damage. So it doesn't matter..."

    "To us that is." Kishi finished.

    Kise opened his eyes and saw Kishi, Kiru and Rei, "Where am I ssu?" Kiru was first to move.

    "You moron! You are only in middle school! What the hell are you doing jumping in front of trucks?!" Kiru hissed as Kishi pulled her away.

    Rei ran and hugged Kise, "Thank god, you are okay..." Kise froze.

    "Who are you?" Kise mumbled.

    Kishi and Kiru paused, "Did he?-" Rei felt tears fill her eyes.

    "Yeah.." Kiru and Kishi responded in unison.

    Rei stepped back and tears streamed down her face, "Oh, so that's what you both mean. Well then..." Rei left the hospital room.

    "Kishi, stay and watch Ryota. I'll go after Sachi!" Kishi nodded at Kiru's orders.

    Kise looked at Kishi, "Kishi-neecchi, what is happening ssu?..." Kise asked.

    "You broke your girlfriend's heart, that's what happened..." Kishi sighed.

    "I had one?" Kise looked at the ceiling.

    "Yes, and she was my favorite out of all the girls you've dated." Kishi frowned.

***

    Kiru pulled Rei to her and hugged Rei tightly, "Listen, the doctors said that he has permanent memory loss. Though, there isn't anything I can say to help you, but please do not give up on him." Kiru felt her shirt getting wet.

    Rei cried, "Ryo.." She hugged Kiru back tightly.