3

SunHee's Pov:

I woke up the next day, feeling really tired but I still got up. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 5 am in the morning. I looked over at EunKyung, she was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful. I walked to her and tried to wake her up but failed, she's a heavy sleeper. So I decided that I would take a shower and fix myself before I try again.

I walked out our room and walked past JaeHee's and KyoRi's room. I banged on the door and yelled. "Wake up wake up~"
I did the same thing to Bora and RimMi. I yelled though their door and I heard how mad RimMi got but I didn't care that much.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I immediately felt awake and happy.
After I was done in the shower I brushed my teeth and my hair, I wrapped a big towel around my body and walked out.

I walked out and meet KyoRi waiting for me to finish.
"Good morning unnie. Are you all done?" She asked tired.
"Morning and yes I am." I replied to her and walked past her and she walked into the bathroom. "By the way KyoRi, who's cooking Breakfast?"
"I think Jae is."

I nodded and walked back to my room.
EunKyung was still sleeping so I walked to her bed and saw a half full glass of water at her night stand, I picked it up and poured it over her. She yelled loud and I laughed.
"Good morning ~~" I said in a irritable voice, I walked to the closest and looked for an outfit.

"Why did you do that idiot?!" EunKyung said angry while she got up from her wet bed.
"I juts wanted you to wake up, sis. We have to get to SMTM soon so we can practice, so get ready."
She threw a pillow at me and walked out the room. I smiled a bit, she's really not a morning person. I found a awesome outfit and put it on

I walked out and into the kitchen to eat with the rest

I walked out and into the kitchen to eat with the rest. I sat down beside Bora, she was more asleep then awake.
"You look really cool in that SunHee unnie." RimMi said and sat beside me.
"Thanks, I really hope I don't get eliminated for the next rap thing."
"Oh no you won't. You and EunKyung unnie are super good so I don't believe that." JaeHee said and placed the food on the table.
"Are there any idols?" KyoRi asked as she came into the kitchen.
"Um yeah, as far as I saw Ravi from Vixx is there and Mino from Winner." EunKyung said.
"And They are really good." I said while eating my food.
"But you two can beat them! I'm positive." JaeHee said and sat down beside EunKyung.
"Thanks for being so supportive guys." I said.

I eat up all my food fast so I could go, EunKyung was still not ready so I was going before her and we would meet up later.
I left the dorm at 7.15 and took the nears bus.

JaeHee's Pov:
SunHee unnie left the dorm after she eat her breakfast. Because I cooked the breakfast I didn't have to clean it up, so Bora and RimMi did it. I walked into my room and got dressed. The talented show that my school was holding was finally here. I got dressed.

 I got dressed