15

SunHee's Pov:

I woke up the next morning with a hangover. My eyes were still closed and I didn't want get up, I just wanted to lay down in my bed all day long! I rolled to my right side and felt someone beside me. I opened my eyes and saw a sleeping Jay. I sat up in the bed and I realized that I wasn't home, I was still at Jay's place and I was sitting in his bed right now! I looked down and saw that I was naked and so was he. I smiled when I remembered what we did yesterday. We had sex for the first time with each other and it was in a hot tub!

I grabbed my phone, it was 8.43 am and my sisters have tried to call me, both EunKyung and Bora. I had some messages from RimMi and JaeHee too. I can tell them what happened when I get home later..

I felt Jay moving around and then I had his arms around my waist. "Good morning."
I turned my face to him and smiled. "Good morning Jay, did you sleep well?"
"Heck yeah I did, I fell asleep right after everything we did last night."
"Hehe we should get up now, it's a new challenge for me." I said I tried to get out of Jay's hold on me but he didn't let me go.
"Five more minutes, please ~~"
"Okey five minutes." He pulled me down beside him and hugged me tightly.

***
"And where have you been Kim SunHee?!" My twin asked in a angry tone. EunKyung walked up to me and waited for my answer.
"Umm..."
"You where at Jay Park's placed am I right?"
"Yes.." I looked down at the ground.
"You could at least say anything, we were worried."
"I'm sorry unnie, I forgot." I apologized.
"So what happened? Tell me everything!" She said happy. I looked up again and smiled.
I told EunKyung everything that Jay And I did yesterday, okey not all the details about the sex but I told her that we did it. EunKyung told me about her date with Loco,m and how he was a gentleman the whole date. EunKyung was so happy when she talked about Loco.

We walked up on the stage with the rest of the  rappers. Everyone stood in their teams but we didn't see Geegooin anywhere.
"Where is Geegooin?" I asked.
"I'm here!" Both EunKyung and I turned around and saw him run up on the stage.
"Hey Geegooin." EunKyung said and gave him a high five. I also gave him one before we had to be quiet. The judges came into the room and sat down on the couches. Loco waved at EunKyung and she waved back immediately.
They are just so cute! Jay acted cool and chill as always, he gave me a small wink before the MC came up on the stage, I blushed a bit.

"First to the 12 rappers who have made it to the next stage through the <Official Song Mission> Congratulations!" The MC said when the cameras where rolling. The producers clapped and made some noise. "But it's too early to be happy.." we all looked at him suspicious at him. "The next mission is <Team Diss Battle> EunKyung grabbed my hand hard and smiled widely. "Oh my god! Really?"
"Yes finally!" I whispered back to her.
"The results of the <Team Diss Battle> will be decided by 100 rappers! Out of the losing team, the producers will have to choose 1 person to be eliminated. The team that I choose can pick their opponent team and the remaining two teams automatically become opponents." The MC said, he pick up a red ball with something written on it. "The team that I have chosen is: Team Park Jaebum and Loco!" Jay laughed loudly as he heard his name.
"Who will you choose?" The MC asked. Loco grabbed the microphone and answered him.
"We will go against team YG."
"Shit they have Super Bee, he's really good at dissing!" I whispered to EunKyung nervous.
"The other team that will battle is team Brand New and team Zico and Paloalto. Good luck."

Everyone walked to their own team to talk strategy. "We will win this, don't worry guys." Jay said and clapped Geegooin on the back. We talk more and how we would do, we walked out in different rooms and started practice.

"To start, what's there to diss about team YG?" Jay asked.
"Their team had conflict." I said.
"Yeah there not a team, they're just for business." EunKyung said and Both Jay and Loco nodded there heads.
"Since we're a team, all of us. If we have one song together, I think it'll be cool." Jay said.
"We'll make a diss song!" Loco said confident.
"Of the three of us come together.. but we don't have a beat." Geegooin said and sighed. It was quite for a bit and I sighed loudly.
"And that's a big issue." Loco said. It looked like Jay was thinking really hard.
"I have never written a diss lyrics before.." Geegooin said disappointed.
"It's okey we can figure out something, we are all good rappers." I said with a smile.
"Yes SunHee is right, let's start working now." Jay said and held my hand.