12

EunKyung's Pov:
We were standing in the little waiting room, the one with the little stage. I stood beside my younger twin, SunHee. She had big black sunglasses on and her hoodie on and she looked really tired.
"Hangover?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Your stupid, don't drink that much."
"I know but it was fun."
"Yes it was, but did you tell Loco to hit on me too? I know you told Zico and Gray to do it on JaeHee and Bora."
"No I didn't, and girl! I saw you two! Kissing almost all night heh."
"Yah shut up! Not all night!"
"Yeah yeah.. oh look the MC! Shut up now lol kidding!" I was just about to hit her but the MC walked up in the stage and the rest of the competition stood still and quiet. If I hit her everyone would see it and it would be filmed too. So instead of hitting her I just took a deep breath and smiled.
"You think about Loco?" She whispered.
"No I'm not!" I whispered yelled. Some guys looked our way wondering what we were doing but then turned around again.

"Hello everyone!" The MC started. "It's time to form the teams of the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place producers. I will inform everyone of the rules.
The rappers who have seen the preferences of the producers, enter the room of the producer team they want to be in a team with. Out of the rappers that is in the room the producers choose 4 team members! Rappers who are not chosen will be eliminated. And if there are less then 4 rappers, the whole team including the producers will be eliminated."

Everyone looked shocked and looked around in the room including SunHee and I.

"There is cameras in the rooms so the people at home and the producer teams can see your every move. And the first rapper to go is Geegooin!" He walked out of the room nervously and now I don't know what will happen, we can't see what room he will take or anything, I guess we just have to wait..

Jay's Pov:
We sat in the small couches and had the cameras pointing at us, we waited for the rappers to enter the room with the doors and chose what team they wanted. I sat beside Loco in the middle of the room.
"Sooo..." I whispered to Loco, he turned his head my way.
"What?"
"You and EunKyung, I didn't see that coming."
"Heh yeah I haven't said anything because I didn't know what I felt but I actually like her."
"Your cute together, I saw how she looked at you ok the party. She's so in love with you."
"Like how SunHee looks at you." He joked.

"Ey guys here's the first one!" San E said and grabbed our attention. The first one was Geegooin. He's actually really good let's see what foot he choose.
He stood in the Middle and looked at the 3 door, not sure which one to choose.

I made a "Ohhhh!" Sound when he walked to the Aomg door and opened it. The next one to enter the room was Zico's big bro, Taewoon. Tablo was smiling when he walked to the YG door but then suddenly he walked back to the Brand New door. Tablo stop smiling immediately.
"Super bee!" San E yelled as he entered the room.
"Take our door Super bee!" Tablo said. Super bee ran straight forward too the YG door without hesitating. "Ahh yeah!" Tablo said happy. Super Bee struggled with the door and said it won't go up, Tablo got up "what is this!" But then he managed to open it and Tablo was happy again.

It continued like this and I started to get bored because SunHee hasn't made her choice yet even though I know she's gonna take Aomg I still want to see her on the big screen.
A lot of guys walked to our door and of course that made Me and Loco happy.
"Ahh it's Lil boi!" SAN E yelled.
Everyone wants him, we are basically fighting over him.
"It's one of these two.." Lil Boi said and pointed and our door and the YG door.
"Lil Boi come to me!" Tablo yelled. It ended up with him choosing Aomg. We are really popular right now.

"Ahh look Loco! It's your favorite!" I whispered as EunKyung came. She looked at all the doors slowly. She walked to Brand New she touched the door first but then walked to YG, she did the same thing and then walked into our door at last. She is also someone everyone wants.

The MC came to our room and said that it's already 7 people in the Aomg room so far but we are only half way through the rappers. From now on the rappers are going to meet us personally. And then they will choose the doors again. Don't ask me why.
The first one to enter was Black Nut.
"If you make a left when you go in, I think that would be a perfect choice." San E told him and Tablo told him to go straight instead. We couldn't see on the screen anymore what door they were going to choose. We talked to all the rappers and the other teams tried to make them choose their teams while me an Loco just laughed.

And then it was finally SunHee's turn, she walk in nice and sexy. She looked cool in her outfit.

 She looked cool in her outfit

"Ayy looking good SunHee." San E said and winked. I stared at him in rage. He's flirting with my Girlfriend! I'm gonna crush him later.
"I'll just put this out there, please come to our team." Tablo begged her.
"No take us! I'll treat you real good!" San E said. SunHee smiled and looked at me and winked, she walked out of the room.

***
"Now we will have the producers choose their teammates." The MC said when it was all over. "The most anxious team is probably team Tablo and Jinusean. How many people do you think went to your room? In total?"
"I'd be quite thankful if we aren't eliminated." Tablo said. "

"What will the results be? The rappers who choose team Tablo and Jinusean please come out now!" The MC said loudly and 6 guys walked in. "Team Tablo and Jinusean you have 6 rappers here but you have to eliminate 2 of them. Please choose."
When they were done talking and choosing their team ended up with, Super Bee, Innovator, Incredible and New Champ.

"The next producer team to complete the 3rd line up is team Park Jaebum and Loco. Actually, based on how many people went to this team team Verbal Jint and San E may be at risk of elimination."

5 guys and 1 girl walked into the the room and lined up in a perfect line. I looked disappointed down, why is she not there!
"I thought SunHee was going to choose us." Loco whispered. I looked at all of them at least we have EunKyung..
"It's the same. How dose that work out?" I asked. When I figured out the math. But then suddenly SunHee walk out to the others. And then another guy walked behind her.
I smiled widely when I saw SunHee, she smiled back just like she always does.
"There is now 9 rappers that have chosen this team, you have to eliminate 5 out of them." The MC said.
"Can we just choose 3 people quickly?" Loco asked.
"Ah that good!" San E said happy.

"Okey so the first 3 rappers that we want are EunKyung, SunHee and Geegooin." They walk up on the stage and stood beside us quietly.
"Hold up, hold up!" I said loudly. Everyone looked at me and I smirked. "Right now, we have 3 other people in mind. Lee Hojae, Jo HanKyu and Kim Namjoon you won't be joining us I'm sorry."

The 3 guys that I just eliminated left the room and the MC started talking again. "Out of the 3 people, 2 must be eliminated who will you choose?"
"Can I rap please?" On of the guys asked.
"Yes, quickly." I said and he began to rap and soon they all 3 rapped for us. When they all were done Loco and I talked about who we would choose, we talked a little while but then finally agreed.
"Okey so the rapper who will join us is David Kim!" I said. He came up to the stage and I gave him a man hug before he went to the rest.

"The rappers that have chosen Team Verbal Jint and San E please come out now." And 5 guys came out.
"The first one to join Brand New is Basick!" San E said happy.
"The second one is.. Microdot." Verbal Jint said.
"Who is the third one you will choose?" The MC asked.
"Hanhae."
And who's the last one?"
"The last one is Black Nut."

He walked up to the stage and stood behind them and then Zico's bro left. The cameras turned off and we all walk down. We walked out and got a chance to talk to our new teammates.
"Did I scared you?" SunHee asked cute.
"No you didn't." I answered cool.
"He's lying~~~" I heard EunKyung behind me. "I saw how you looked at us before she came, you were scared and disappointed."
"We have to go now." Loco said after awhile.
"Legooo!" SunHee said and walked away.