S U M M A R Y

"A disgusting vampire of all things, I had to imprint on. Why does this life hate me?"

"Speak for yourself Jacob Black, I have to fall in love with only a temporary being while I am forever. How do you think I feel mutt?"

Alessia Marie Cullen only was ever impacted with 3 things in her life, the unbreakable bond she would forever possess for her twin brother Edward Cullen who she would protect with her dying breath, her impenetrable heart being ripped to shreds as she washed her parents be slowly taken away by the sickness that impacted most of the country in the 1920's including herself, and finally the one time she ever wanted death to come take her whole as Carlisle Cullen's vampire venom coursed through her veins that sealed the darkness within her heart once more in a casing of diamond skin.

For over a century she lived like this, only caring for the good that came to her and the adoptive family she had grown quite fond of. Mastering the mental capabilities that had been gifted to her alongside her elder brother as well as the physical aspects that came with it. She was an excellent student, fast learner and even better participant when it came to her new abilities, while her brother was still coming to terms with his ability to hear everyone's thoughts the newborn was already using humans as her puppets. Alessia lived in peace, but of course that all came to abrupt halt when her family moved back to Forks, Washington int he 21st century.

Alessia knew the town was trouble when her brother was enthralled with one human girl prone to more danger then they had ever encountered. She had warned him to stay away, to head the warning signals blaring her way but of course he didn't listen. He stayed and within days of them officially being together the strawberry blonde was holding back her "I told you so's" as they defended the girl against a couple of vampire trackers. She however kept her mouth silent thereafter because somewhere in her dark twisted mind she lived for the thrill that came with death and danger and she had to admit seeing an entirely different side of a brother who had once been much like her was its own reward in itself.

Of course her old words came back to haunt them as her brother made the surprising decision to leave Bella Swan for her own good. Alessia knew that her brother's decision wouldn't come without complications and with or without them Bella would always find her way back to danger. Months later and she was once more putting her life on the line only this time she was gladly doing so as her brother planned to murder himself or get killed by the clan known as the Volturi.

Thankfully, along with the help of Bella Swan, her brother was able to be rescued and they returned to the small rainy town. This time however she didn't need to watch out for any other family members as it was her turn to be possessed by whatever hell Forks threw out.

Alessia had only ever felt three things in her lifetime but that soon changed the moment the golden eyes girl locked eyes with a wolf.

A wolf known as Jacob Black, a true loather of vampires and especially her twin brother, but as if that wasn't enough vengeance for her past sins she came to know that the wolf was in love with Bella Swan and wanted nothing to do with his imprint.

She hadn't felt much other then true darkness for very long but it seemed like whatever light attacked her when Jacob Black came into her life wasn't meant to help her, but destroy the very essence of her being and there was no telling weather there would be a reward for her pain afterwards.

And here goes Ashley once more doing shit she shouldn't. So basically if you're reading my other twilight fic, Volcanic, I don't have inspiration for it right now because of this little gem right here so I decided to just do it and publish this.

THE FC WAS ONCE HOLLAND RODEN BUT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO SOPHIE TURNER!

—Ash💜