T E N

"Emmett's gonna be the first to fuck up."

Alessia watched as her two brothers, Emmett and Jasper trained, the latter clearly using  little to no strength as he relied on his ability and smarts to win the bout. Her words were said towards Rosalie, who sighed and nodded in annoyance at her child like mate.

"I know, I'll probably have to watch him the whole time." She answered, tossing her blonde locks behind her ear in one movement while looking at her younger sister

"Hey! I can hear you!" Emmett yelled, the ground slightly vibrating as yet again he was dropped. He flipped back over, standing and looking at an amused Jasper with determination. "Again."

"Maybe he should sit this one out, Jasper is barely even trying." Alessia commented, earning a small giggle from her blonde haired sister, shrugging towards the male who lifted his hands as if he didn't know what she meant. "I mean really Emmett, you've lost your touch."

In response Emmett gave her the middle finger before concentrating once more.

"Where are your wolves?" Rosalie questioned, changing topics. Her hair swaying as her topaz eyes searched the surrounding wolves for said creatures.

Alessia narrowed her eyes towards the girl, "one, they are not my wolves and two, I have no clue."

She pulled her bottom lip into her mouth, feeling slightly wary as time went on and yet they were still the only ones here. Her ears strained but not a pawed foot was heard, she couldn't help herself ever since becoming mates to Jacob all she did was worry. She worried for his safety and the packs, wondering they were all okay out in the rain all night or if they were getting enough sleep. It was quite an annoyance if she was being honest and confusing but Carlisle had clarified that it was due to her bond with Jacob and his right to be the packs Alpha.

A car pulled up behind the line of trees as she thought, revealing to be her brother and Bella who made their way towards them in slow steps.

Bella stopped next to the strawberry blonde, nodding at her softly as her hand was still tangled with Edwards.

The eldest twin attempted to grab his sisters attention, sighing softly when she wouldn't look his way. "Alessia..."

Alessia sharp gaze fell upon her brother, eyes narrowed as a frown was plastered across her lips. She wasn't at all happy with him, in fact, she was fuming. Last night her brother had made a decision without considering her first, choosing to allow Jacob and his pack to fight alongside them before even considering her feelings. Despite all the fights, Jacob was still her mate and having him in any kind of danger worried her. Edward knew this and still chose to ignore.

"What do you want, brother?"

"I'm sorry, you have to understand—"

"Understand what? That just because your mate is on the li'e you get to use my mate as another shield without consenting me first? No offense to Bella, I love her like a sister but I am not okay with you deciding who gets to fight for your mate!" She snapped, curt words aimed directly at her brother as both their gazes were steadily trained on one another.

The Cullen family grew silent, Alessia and Edward very rarely had misunderstandings. The two had an equal outlook on life most days but whenever they did argue it was not pretty, in fact, the situation was deadly.

Rosalie's cautious eyes were trained on her sisters, partly wary she might actually attack her brother and partly proud she had spoken up about the issue. Edward had far too long taken his family for granted and done things without their input for the benefit of Bella Swan and it wasn't until today that finally someone challenged him.