Chapter 6: All over again...

School went back to normal after a couple of weeks. The story of Osana's horrific death faded and soon nobody ever mentioned her again.
Very good news for Ayano.
Until...
"Oh Senpai... When will you realize my feelings for you."
Ayano spun around quickly.
A girl with purple pig tails peeked from behind a tree.
But she wasn't peeking at just anyone, she was looking at her senpai!
Ayano's P.O.V
WHAT?!
Who doe she think she is!
Ugh, this is Osana all OVER AGAIN!
Not being able to control myself, I stormed over to the girl with tornado hair.
"Hey!"
The dumb girl didn't even notice me and continued to drool over my senpai.
Did I mention he was MY SENPAI?
"HEY!"I shouted louder.
The girl jumped and turned.
"I...uh...can I help you?"
This really is Osana all over again...
I glared at her so hard my eyes started to hurt.
I poked my finger against her chest.
She winced and stared straight at me like a deer in the headlights.
I opened my mouth to speak,
I heard whispering all around us. I looked around, people were staring.
I guess I was causing a "big scene."
I decided it was best to just leave so I removed my finger from her chest and walked away.
The whispering grew louder until it became chatter. Probably about me. I turned my head and saw a girl with a red ponytail whisper to someone and looking at me with a devious smirk. This would definitely hurt my reputation. I should apologize to her later.
But right now, I need to find out more about that girl, whoever she was.

I kept my eyes to the ground and walked down the hall until I saw someone else's shoes and our bodies collided.
"Oh, sorry...hey, what are you doing here?"
I have heard that voice enough times to recognize it at the first word.
Scowling, I looked up.
Budo looked suprised by my expression and took a step back with his hands held up in defense.
"Woah, what's your problem."
I brushed past him and continued down the hall, muttering,
"I don't have time for this."

"Hey." I pulled the curtains back enough for my face to look through.
Info-chan's back faced me, the room dimly light by blue light from her computer monitors.
"Yes?"She said in a rather annoyed voice, "Can't you see I'm busy..."
"I need info on this girl."
Info-chan sighed, "What's she look like."
"She's got these purple tornado pigta-"
"Got it, her name is Kokona Haruka, she has a crush on Taro and is friends with Saki Miyu. She's the leader of the cooking club."
"Yeah, yeah...wait, what club is she in?"
"I don't like to repeat myself, Aishi."
"What club was she in?" I said sternly.
"The cooking club." Info-chan replied.
"Now can you please leave, I'm busy."
"Thanks." I say, putting the curtain back in its place.

After some apologies and compliments towards Kokona, I finally managed to get a spot in the cooking club. It wasn't even that great. All they made were these hot dogs shaped like an octopus. "Octodogs." The other girls called them.

After everyone had sat down to try the meals we prepared for ourselves, I excused myself from the table, saying I forgot to wash my hands.
I made my way to the kitchen area and stood in front of the knife holder.
I didn't know where to get gloves, so i grabbed a hand towel next to the sink to pull out the knife I saw Kokona using earlier.
My heart raced as I admired the knife's sharp, shiny edges.
"Ayano? What are you doing back there?"
I quickly hid the knife behind my back.
"Nothing, there's no more soap so I'm going to the bathroom. Be back in a sec." I said and hurried out the door.
I knew just who to kill.