13

Jane pov...

Another year and a half have passed, it's easier now that I have Maura supporting me and I can have contact with the others, I still haven't told them where I am and I don't know when I will. I want to explain it to them but I can't do it in person and want to so I might not tell them until I am out.
Maura is coming again today, we see each other every few weeks. It's normally just for one day but it makes us happy that we can still get the chance and we are closer than ever now, we stopped pushing each other out when things got hard and now share it to make things better for us.

I can't believe that I am with Maura again, when we got back together I didn't know if we could last but we have and I don't see it ending so I am happy.

I get called into the visitors room and see Maura. We start talking and she gives me some photos of everyone and tells me how everyone is and they are doing really well. I  get some letters from them and can see a postcard from Frost, he is on holiday at the moment.
We talk about random things, we get to enjoy the company of each other and glad we have the chance. Visiting hours always go fast and Maura has to leave again so we say goodbye and go our ways.

I get back to my cell and put the letters on my desk and the photos up on the wall. One good thing about my cell is I have a single cell so no sharing with another prisoner. It's an okay place to spend my time, I have a soft bed and a desk. I don't need much and I'm happy with it.