29

Jane pov...

I wake up at 3am again and have to rush to the bathroom to throw up. This had been happening for about a week now. I hear Mau moving around in our bed, I hope I don't wake her up, I have managed to not wake her up yet.
I hear her stand up and start walking just as I throw up again. She walks in and come over to me and rubs my back. She asks "are you okay?"
I nod and she asks "how long have you been up?"
I say "not long, only a few minutes"
She asks "are you getting sick?"
I shake my head and she asks "are you sure?"
I nod and say "I'm pretty sure I know what's wrong"
She nods as if to say go on, I say "this has been happening for the last week and I'm late, I think I'm pregnant"
She nods and says "do you want to take a test to check?"
I nod and say "yeah, it will be good to know if I truly am"
She asks "do you want to take a home test get a test at the doctors"
I say "doctors as it is more reliable"
She nods and says "we can book in later"
I nod and say "yeah, we can do it in the morning. Let's go back to bed now".

We get up in the morning and Mau calls the doctors and books me in for a blood test and ultrasound straight away. We eat breakfast and then head to the doctors.
We walk in the room and my blood is taken and a doctor starts the ultrasound. He says "I'm not sure if it is the news you want to hear but congratulations Jane you are around five weeks pregnant"

I look over at Maura and she says "don't worry Jane, I will help you through this and if you want this will be our baby"I nod and say "of course I want to, it's not the way I planned to start a family with you but we are having a baby together"She...

I nod and say "of course I want to, it's not the way I planned to start a family with you but we are having a baby together"
She hugs me and says "I love you so much and I love our little one"
I love you too and I'm sure that our baby will love you so much"