24

Maura pov...

Jane and I go to our new house, it has some furniture in it already and we can get more. Jane says "this place looks good"
I smile and she says "if you want my furniture is still in storage in Boston we can get some moved here"
I nod and we sit down on the couch and cuddle together. I say "our flight back to Boston is tomorrow afternoon"
She nods and stays quiet. I ask "Jane is everything alright?"
She shakes her head and says "something happened last night"
I ask "what happened?"
She says "a guard"
I hug her tight and say "you can tell me"
She says "he raped me Mau" and starts crying. I say "don't worry I will help you through this"
We sit there in silence for awhile and I ask "are you going to report him?"
She says "I want to but who would believe me over him, I'm an ex con and he is a guard."
I say "Jane you are much more than an ex con, you will be working for the Pentagon soon and are known to people as a great detective"
She smile and says "I guess we could try"
I say "do you want to call them now to report him"
She nods and says "okay"
I get out my cell phone and pass it to Jane, she calls and says "can I talk to Andy Watson please"
She puts the phone on speaker and the guy says "hello Andy here"
Jane says "hello Andy, it's Jane"
He says "you just got out Jane, why are you calling?"
Jane says "I was raped last night by the new guard"
He says "I'm sorry, for the report to be taken further we need proof is there any?"
She says "I don't think so, the cell mates I had to the left and right know"
He says "okay, that should help, can you tell me what happened"
Jane recalls what happens and he says "thank you Jane, we will see what we can do. He will probably be sent to prison as an inmate now for this as you are trustworthy and we have your cell neighbors which will give us a strong case"
We end the call and I say "I'm sorry you had to go through that Jane"
She smile and says "I am out now, we can start our life together"